for Lives Lost, Lives Lived

12/7/2020 c1 Guest
Soooo cute!
8/30/2020 c1 luvnanofate
I guess I don't see the point in making 3/4 of team rwby bad guys here. It would seem to me if that was really the case it would have shown itself much sooner than the story shows and in the end they still end of coddling ruby...oh it's not your fault, it's all our fault after ruby throws a temper tantrum with Pyrrha which is not acting much like a leader to me. A leader must take responsibility, yes she should have yelled at Yang and showed her what she did wrong, but then she should have stayed there and made sure to keep the team together, not run off. That is immature, not a leader. I think the execution of your story misses what I believe you were trying to say, but I'm not in your head so I can only base it on my interpretations of how the story played out versus what I am thinking the point was that you were trying to make, so I may be way off in left field! The idea is a good one though I think making the whole rest of the team out as bad guys tends to give it less realism in my opinion, but that's subjective and in the end means nothing. Thanks for your hard work.
4/2/2019 c1 43snoopykid
Loved it! Awesome job!
4/1/2019 c1 Lolerskin
Yes, more feels. Give me more, do I can feel it.
But for real well written fic, you nicely showed afterwards of a dark and sad situation and how Ruby handle it. I'm sure she would behave like that if she was still learning in Beacon
4/1/2019 c1 Alucard45
So, the first story I actually got from reddit. Cute little oneshot, I love Rwby comforting each other and I love ruby being badass. And bam, two of my favorite things together. Now I need some pollination at it’s a party. Joking aside it was realy cute and I can see yang trying to protect ruby from the harsher parts of huntress business and then having it backfire.