for A Flash of Gold

4/4 c7 OccurringParadox
That. Was. AWESOME! I just went through this fic in about half an hour! THIS IS AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FIC! Iadhfkegjeyhsgkd this is amazing!
6/18/2019 c2 Guest
Oh man I love this!
5/14/2019 c7 51Cao dreams in books
Awww, there come Marissa and Thunder Cracker ! Too bad you end the story now, I would have loved to see Sy interacts more with them. But your story was awesome (I'm sorry I didn't put a review at the last chapter), as were the characters, and I can't thank you enough for writing this story
See you again, maybe !
Cao
4/29/2019 c5 Cao dreams in books
Ooooooh that was some good battle! I loved seeing Sy and Sunny fighting together, it's great to see them completing each other so perfectly! And their friendship is just... aaaah I have no words it's so good! (I just hope Magnus won't be too hard with Sy... And I'm worried about Anchorage reaction to their sentient robot)
Thank you for this moment of reading!
4/22/2019 c4 Cao dreams in books
The more I read, the more I fall in love with these characters. I adore the growing relationship between Sunny and Sy, and my favourite part was when they connected their mind. It was very particular and easy to follow, and it looked like they connected like puzzle pieces. I admit I was a bit sad when Sunny explained how much the jaegers are short-lived, because I don't want him to die yet, I want to see more of his beautiful friendship with Sy. Still, I wonder if there will be more references to Transformers...
All in all, it was a great chapter :D Thank you for this moment of reading!
4/16/2019 c3 Cao dreams in books
Oh no! I hope Sunny will stay as he is! I love his friendship with Sy and I don't want to end!
I wonder what will happen once the both of them connect... I'm hyped!
Thank you for this moment of reading :)
4/11/2019 c2 Cao dreams in books
I never thought I would need this crossover until I read it. My boy Sunstreaker is a protector for humans? And he fights Kaijus? Hell yesss. But was he constructed like that? Or is his story more complex than it seems? So many questions! Besides, Sy is really cool. And I liked the little references to Transformers
Thank you for this moment of reading!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service