for My Warrior

5/31 c1 Guest
Dayum bro ok that was epic I'm just kinda sad it's been two years tho...
5/10 c1 Antonio405
sorry for me english

I know it's been 3 years, but I bet you still have fans waiting for an update of this fanfic or a possible remke shipment of ajim needs yes or yes more fanfics knowing that it has a lot of potential.
I wish you luck and I hope you can answer me.
10/24/2020 c1 stodoroki661
Please make part 2
10/6/2020 c1 Skidbladnir II
I don't think you'll continue the story, but I really hope so, the plot seems really interesting and the lack of Aja x Jim content almost hurt. I'll wait for any continuation.
8/18/2020 c1 GOKU
And as always happens, you abandoned history. Even though you said you wouldn't. It's a shame that most writers do this. But still, we hope you continue with this story.
8/16/2020 c1 10T3ddyBearL0ve
nonononononNONONONO! PLLEASE UPDATE! I REALLY WANNA SEE HOW THIS GOES! PLEEAAASEEEE!
6/16/2020 c1 NuclearMex
Good story, it would be nice if you continued it.
4/23/2020 c1 Diegozam
I do not know much of English but I love your story even if it is only a chapter you get to tangle the plot also I like how you show us both points of view of Jim and Aja please continue with the story even if it is only 10 chapters please
3/27/2020 c1 Goku ssj blue
I loved this first chapter Too bad you left it, I was hoping to see more of that stor
3/26/2020 c1 Goldiman543
MoAr
8/7/2019 c1 7Warrior of Spectra
While the chapter recapped the premieres of both Trollhunters and 3 Below, the fact you put them both within the same span of time in order for them to happen fits for the story you want to tell.

I absolutely love the Tales of Arcadia, especially Trollhunters. My favorite part of 3 Below was the Royals and the Trollhunters teaming up and definitely shows that Tales of Arcadia is at its best when the stories mix together. Your story showing more interactions between both groups sounds very awesome.

I look forward to reading more of this :)
8/2/2019 c1 6The PhantomHokage
Interesting beginning I could so see Jim and Aja becoming a couple if Jim never got with Claire and met Aja earlier can’t wait to see more hopefully
7/27/2019 c1 501awezome
And just like that now that it's July we can officially say you've abandon it, that's why kids never trust a writer no matter what they say about when their updating a story or something else
6/25/2019 c1 Patricia Louise A. Pena
interesting start I looking forward to next chapter
4/17/2019 c1 madlad
I love your premise and your writing is slick. I really hope you complete this story vause i really wanna read it. Love it and keep up the great work!
19 Page 1 2 Next »