for My Warrior

4/1/2019 c1 Guest Spider
Glad to see someone else ships them. I was expecting them to somehow keep their memories from that episode, but having the 3below crew show up earlier is a very good call. I look forward to the next chapter!
4/1/2019 c1 Guest
Shaking up the timeline so Jim and Aja meet sooner is going to be fun! They have such similar personalities, with their longing for adventure and their protectiveness and the guilt born of that protectiveness.

Something Aja can't know is that her being late for the ceremony might've saved Zadra's life. Izita, the medical officer who helps Zadra escape, says that Aja saved her child's life during the attack, using her serrator to shield the kid from a falling building. If Aja were where she was 'supposed' to be, Izita's kid might have died, and Izita might have blamed the royal family for drawing an attack to their home and not joined the resistance. (Or she'd blame Morando for attacking and join the resistance anyway, but it could've gone either way if Aja hadn't saved Izita's child is my point.)
4/2/2019 c1 2idkwhatmyfavoriteis
Thank you! Finally someone who ships Jim and Aja!
4/1/2019 c1 15LetTheChaosEnsue
Interesting start, look forward to reading more. My only advice is that you keep the known content to a minimum, if someone is reading this we've already seen episode one and know what Jim and Toby say, there's also a high chance that we've seen 3below. So character descriptions aren't as necessary.
Good work on structure and phrasing, waiting to see what happens.
19 « Prev Page 1 2