for King's Blade and the Queens who want to suck it

7/6 c6 Guest
Yeah you fucked up and wrote yourself off a cliff confronted big bad early and cockblocked MC by teleporting him away from Catteleya and priestess
12/21/2020 c6 Re Lovely Lover
The queen deserves being swatted like the mosquito woman in One Punch with the crap she pulled.
12/21/2020 c4 Re Lovely Lover
The shitty thing is is hes in some Hulk like mindset not actually himself and able to enjoy the experience.
9/9/2020 c5 JustDusty
I think i finally figured out your secret. either you can't have boners or something is keeping your cum battery drained. Writing these stories is like the ultimate edging challenge
9/9/2020 c4 JustDusty
Holy shit how can you even make these scenes so damn descriptive?
8/15/2020 c6 Aaaaaa
Ah. I noticed you had a Goblin named Happosai referenced in this chapter. I see what you’re doing, I found your works through a Ranma 1/2 crossover. It’s impossible you DIDN’T know what you were referencing there.

...

Aside from that, the protagonist’s “Ohja, Ohja” is pretty freaking anime, and reminds me either of the “Hora, hora” flirt, or some kind of One Piece or Jojo laugh.

I’m looking forward to next chapter, wherein it looks like the protagonist briefly becomes a the hero and savior of a corrupted area (not familiar with Queen’s Blade, but will be because of this fic), gets to test out his new powers, and has sex with either a new girl or is able to make it back to his mother in time.
8/12/2020 c6 Fq Worm
Fqn Wornverse, stupid grimmdark world, so horribly horrendous, just saying a little joke can make you trigger a Death Flag while tempting Fate and Murphy at the same time. The world constantly works against you, it actively hinders your goals, and always endangers your loved ones, all just for mere entertainment. Fqn Horrid.

And on that note, this Ecchi-Anime-Logic world is obviously one of those worlds, like, seriously, slaver goblins? Fqn Hecc. Fqn Psychos. (Whoever came up with the concept of slavery is most assuredly burning in fire and brimstone for all eternity, and whoever uses this concept in any way, shape, or form, is to sure follow them down there.)

I won't comment on other forms of blasphemy and sinfulness, those are obvious enough to see, but the fqn rapists just get to my nerves all the time. Those fqn Bad Ends that my poor Heroines and Damsels has suffered through... FQ! I FQN HATE IT! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFQQQQQQQQQQ!
8/6/2020 c6 2Agonizing Turtle
usually I'm reluctant to read SI because authors have a habit of going out of control but I'm liking this one very much.

I like Queen's Blade but it's kinda hard to find good stories about it.

I hope you're doing well and that you don't abandon this story, so far its the only QB story I like, and I've been on this site for years.
4/29/2020 c6 Super98
Awesome, hope you continue this story!
4/4/2020 c1 musagenius345
Great story! Can u pliz continue it
12/18/2019 c1 Guest