for Welcome to Camelot

I love this! :)
8/8/2020 c1 FanBoy01
I like it.
11/14/2019 c1 katebirch
I absolutely enjoyed reading this! My good friend introduce me to Nightvale around a year ago, and I stumbled upon Merlin pretty recently, so this was definitely a lucky find for me. And something I never knew I needed. Thank you!
6/28/2019 c1 11Vivsien
*is amused*
5/1/2019 c1 Guest
I’ve been reading your works for a while (as a guest only because I don’t have an account on this site) and I’m so thrilled to see that you’re writing again! Good luck!
4/14/2019 c1 34Linorien
Ah it is so good to see your name pop uo in my email again! This was a lovely crossover. Nailed the cheerful yet sinister tone of nught vale. And I like how you’ve included Alice.
Glad to hear real life is going well, if very busy. I’ll be patiently awaiting more updates from you.
4/9/2019 c1 63general zargon
RAOTFLOL, this was great to read! I hope your original novels did well, and I had fun trying to figure out who the reporter was. I bet it was Leon. :D Best of luck on your writing!
4/3/2019 c1 25Gingeraffealene
Brilliant! You nailed it! HA!
So glad you put this back up! I read it and typed up a review and then it was gone! Soooo glad it's back!
I think I came along right after you left off writing for a while. I am absolutely a fan. Anything Merlin with your name attached is a must-read for me. I'm very glad you're back! Thanks for the fun!