for Like Fire and Rain

That was just adorable!
5/24/2020 c5 10Hassaleh
It was a really cute story ! :D
5/24/2020 c2 Hassaleh
I really like this Ron ! For once he's not the good friend that can't see things under his nose and throwing a fit about grudges so hold he can't even remember the reason.

:D
3/11/2020 c5 6LoonyLuiny
This was so good! Such a feel good and satisfying story.
5/10/2019 c5 Gingersnaps
good story. some of harrys confession to draco about his feelings were a litttle much to me. just because i dont think harry has ever been THAT in tune with his feelings. but its au and your story, so there you go. but overall, i enjoyed it. and im glad you didnt make ron blow up when he found out about harry and draco. everyone always does that. and thats the thing about ron i think, people understimate him. so i really like his role in the story. and draco at the end, that snarky funny draco! the one we all love. i was glad he was back. wish there was a bit more of that harry/draco in there. thanks for all of your hard work! keep writing. :)
5/7/2019 c5 2Ilamay
Love it! I had a great time reading it. Thanks for writing it. :)
5/6/2019 c5 thissiteishorrible
Okay. I loved that. So real and adorable and just great! That first kiss? I could feel it and oh it was just brilliant. I admit, of course, my pottersexual self wished for a lot more smut but it was so sweet I couldnt stop reading. Well done!
5/5/2019 c5 1Shadow and Moonlight
This story is so gd cute.
4/25/2019 c4 Lyari
Aw. Can't wait to read what you come up with for the ending! Thank you for creating this story.
4/24/2019 c4 geekymom
Fantastic chapter!
4/22/2019 c3 2Ilamay
OMG! Love it. Thanks for writing it. :)
4/16/2019 c3 geekymom
Fantastic chapter!
4/15/2019 c3 Lyari
This really made my day. Thank you!
4/13/2019 c2 Lyari