FanFiction.Net
for Bad Faith A Story of Maligned Honor

5/7/2003 c3 xikum
OK! Neat and different start! But, it is interesting that the color will determine the type. What is white? How is the color determined? I am looking forward to seeing how you do this in the next chapter. Does Harry need to supplement power, and so, become the second focus of the pairing, instead of Hermione? Or, in teh discussion ot the night, does he decide to take her place? Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
5/5/2003 c2 1Patris Vox
Hey again :)

In the books, I get the impression that Dumbledore really knows everything. I doubt Pomfrey would have to tell him about how to lift the Carpe Enspiritus. I see you're just trying to tell the reader about it, but if anything, Dumbledore would have to be changed to a different character or have the way of lifting this spell off of Draco be more of an internal thought of Dumbledores.

I don't think Dumbledore would ever call Harry 'young lion' it just doesn't fit Dumbledore.

And why does Voldie care so much about Lupin anyway? I don't see him as a crucial character that would play a major part in anything. Then again, this is your story and you may give more justification for this later on.

I don't know what to think of this story as of yet. It does catch my imagination slightly as there is so much unknown, we shall see. ^-^

-Sara
5/5/2003 c1 Patris Vox
Hi! I've come to review your story as I said I would in my e-mail ^-^ don't mind me if I point out stuff.

'precious fluid' sounds weird, but I can't think of anything to replace it for the moment. Maybe just cut it out? 'never mind that it was the correct weight of one.' sounds weird as well. I doubt if they had seen his face, his spying days would be more than compromised. More like nonexistent.

'his becoming the opposite' that just sounds so...odd

For a beginning chapter, it definately intrigues the reader and forces them to read on. So I'm off to chapter 2

-Sara
5/5/2003 c2 HRH Princess Potter
u kill draco i kill u.

he cant die, i dont care wot happens, so long as the wee blond bombshell doesnt die! *sobs*
5/4/2003 c2 3Elvish Fairy
I would like the Trio to come and visit!
5/3/2003 c2 carolyn
hey-lo! it is i, super reviewer!

anyway...very good..me likey (per usual)!

let me get this straight: malfoy rescued lupin. malfoy has a curse put on him by voldemort. malfoy is the Dragon.

ok. it is now straight in my severly overworked (and i'm not even in AP..lol) brain, which i might also add is twisted and crazed in many ways.

what i want to know is, who is the gryphon and who is the lion?

continue , but please don't forget about U.D.
5/3/2003 c2 51Kyra4
It's good!

I want the trio to come visit Draco!

Voldemort raging is always fun too...

Update soon!
5/3/2003 c2 blade-princess
please update soon! dont care what happens! ur decision...just do it fast though!
5/3/2003 c2 5the crazy ladies
! WRITE FAST!

VErY GOOD

GIMME HARRY N DRACO!

FAST FAST FAST!
5/3/2003 c2 Sylver Phantasy
I reckon the Loin should be told.

This is a really cool fic, this is better than the one i got sucked into just a few mins ago.
5/3/2003 c2 7KisaandYaoiBoyKenta
OMG!More! We want more!
5/2/2003 c2 Shadow
oo... nice beginning. I say that the Lion should be told.. but what is my humble opinon compared to your majestic writing? :P
5/2/2003 c2 4Jade Maxwell
The Lion is told!

The Lion is told!

5/2/2003 c2 xikum
Re: Chioces: M, actually, all of the above would be nice! ;) How, exactly is Harry of Voldie's blood? Sure, I'd like to hear your story...It is interesting, and well writ, though short chapters. Re: # reviews: Maybe the summary isn't attractinng people?
4/29/2003 c1 3Daisy
This was really well written. I hope this is only the first chapter. Anyway please continue with the great job your already doing!

Daisy