FanFiction.Net
for Bad Faith A Story of Maligned Honor

4/3/2004 c7 2AncientHistory
Cool!
4/3/2004 c8 4MissBee003
Oh very interesting... I can't wait for more!
~B~
4/3/2004 c7 MissBee003
Now I can't wait to see how Draco and Harry react when they both wake up and are faced with what has happened.
Love the insight to their childhoods.
Looking forward to more of this story!
~B~
4/3/2004 c8 1Scarlett Foxie
Well... this is starting to look quite interesting.
4/3/2004 c8 7Jingo-Pixie
wow! more! more! tehe
Alysha
4/3/2004 c4 1Scarlett Foxie
oh well... it was Harry and Draco... still I can't belive Hermione missed it.
4/3/2004 c3 Scarlett Foxie
umm... I belive I should point out here that Hermione being the choice would be illogical for the way you set up the curse. Harry is of Voldemort's blood or rather the new Voldemort was made with Harry's blood, thus would be the person to bond with.
3/28/2004 c7 ecinis
OMG... update... This ist really good! *makes puppy eyes* update?
3/28/2004 c7 4Loria Amnekia
i like this story so far, are you still writing it? i would really like to read more.
3/27/2004 c7 thrnbrooke
white? Holy moly! And neither of them suspect. Wow! Poor boys! They both had a horrible life!
Please continue and please let me know when you do! I can't wait to hear more!
3/7/2004 c7 Aiko
Hi!
I want to know when´ll you posting the next part of the story 'cause i really love it and i want to know what´s hapenning next
2/9/2004 c7 Ravenfrog
Just wanted to encourage you to update this... I enjoyed it.
2/7/2004 c7 3sweetytweety
oh EW! did you have to break harry's knee? omg sick! :sigh: i do hope u update soon! it's soo good! :oD
2/7/2004 c7 2The Fallen Caryatid
Gah! Why haven't you updated? I absolutely love this story, I've been dying for Chapter Eight, and you still haven't updated! C'mon, your loyal readers are waiting. I love the friendship you've got between Harry and Hermione, I like the bond between Draco and Harry, and would like to find out their reactions...the Sev/Remus relationship is a nice addition.
Oh, and the prophecy...I'm interested in hearing more about that.
Please, please, please update!
1/18/2004 c7 7Jingo-Pixie
wow! i want more! its great!
169 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »