for Contact

4/12/2019 c1 SirMaou
Here's an unusual pairing Two Shepards.

Twinecst!
4/9/2019 c1 Phillibe
I like the premise for this story. When other stories give humans non-eezo FTL it really annoys me, as it seems to negate most of the unique concepts in the series. Super-tech with no FTL feels like it has much more mileage for me, so thank you for this! Looking forward to the next chapter!
4/9/2019 c1 Kenfriday
Very nicely done, looking forward to the next chapter and hopefully many after that.

Well written and very interesting take. I don't think I've every seen one with the Hanar as pirates.

I've always thought the fact that first contact on most fanfiction followed canon to closely when it came to dates. At the current time there is no reason to believe that we'll be on Mars anytime in the next several years.
4/9/2019 c1 2Morlow
WOW I definitely like this story. You absolutely have to continue this. I like stories like this. But the real politicking is just beginning.
4/8/2019 c1 2Chimera Spyke
Nice story so far. Looking forward to more.
4/8/2019 c1 dragonnargus
A refreshing change from the usuals first contact story types. I certainly hope to see more
4/8/2019 c1 Apedreitor
actually this it's a nice intro, nice work dude
4/7/2019 c1 exaelalan
Me gusta la historia, creĆ³ que es innovadora
4/6/2019 c1 1davycrockett100
sweet
4/6/2019 c1 Guest
Nice concept so far, might be hard to build a longer storyline based on it, but i sure as hell want more
4/5/2019 c1 DrUSB
Very interesting work, looking forward to more :) I can only imagine the councils reactions when they find out about Humanity's true strengths; AI's, Bio-mechanical augmentation, Nano-bot Brain computer nodes, massive ships and fleets. Possible human version of Biotic's? due to not using Eezo to make gravity for our ships. Council may declare war due to humanity breaking so many of their laws. I do hope we stick with Femshep during this story (I never play M.E. with Maleshep), she has a very sharp eye and good instincts to make out the leader from all this. Although medical treatment and food might be a potential issue due to their different requirements. I am curious as to what Tevo's is hiding in the ship, but I believe Femshep can make a good guess. As for pairings, Femshep x Tevo's, Liara or Tali might be good (or all three :3) but that's just my opinion (boys are icky). Looking forward to the next :D
4/5/2019 c1 Mtbroussard
WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE?!
4/4/2019 c1 Guest
They can always get FTL Drives from Krogan, or the Quarian. Like one ship, and their straight.
4/4/2019 c1 Guest
starting well, I like it allready
4/4/2019 c1 MythianTechCorp
You have a very good beginning! Just out of curiosity, is humanity really stuck in the solar system or are they working on an alternate method of FTL travel?
564 « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »