for Arachnid Potter

8/25/2020 c15 James Birdsong
Good thirteen chapters maybe
5/24/2020 c12 BoredKing
And what the hell is that resolution? One second she is about to kill Harry and the next, without any warming, she is making out with Peter and everything is honky dory. I get that Harry symbiote did something but that transition was way too abrubt. What kind of writing is that? I actually stopped and reread that multiple times thinking I scrolled past a chunk of story.

And what happened to Bellatrix? Or Centurion? The other Spider men? How about any thing that was happening in the last few chapters?

And again Harry shouldn't of had any trouble. His symbiote should be more powerful plus he has his magic and actual combat experience while all MJ has is a symbiote. Even of he was holding back to not hurt MJ, he should of been able to easily restrain her. I hate how much I hate this, you've made Harry out to be this badass and he gets his ass kicked by a housewife. With a title like "This isn't even a fight" I expected Harry to just knock MJ out, not for him to be beaten into unconsciousness.
5/24/2020 c12 BoredKing
Why is Harry being beaten so badly, not mention so easily? He was going all out or whatever just last chapter. Not to mention he should be stronger, faster and overall way stronger than a symbiote covered MJ. Not a fan of this whole fight and it really hurts the story.
5/24/2020 c11 BoredKing
I don't really see why this of all things is what would drive Harry to use his magic recklessly. This just reads like a typical fight.
4/28/2020 c1 Bailey
Will there be more chapters?
4/19/2020 c15 AnimeGoji91
Fall of the Nazi Empire and Four of Spider Warriors have win the win and save New York!?
4/12/2020 c4 PurpleArrowhead
does that mean harry-venom is the wingman, also great story, and very amusing
4/11/2020 c15 starboy454
excellent updates
4/11/2020 c15 joshua.obryan.549
good golly miss molly this is going from just good to great to holy cripe nuggets where did this madman come from and how can I get him to write more
4/9/2020 c13 Jostanos
Two words: "OH" and "SHARDS!" *bows theatrically*
4/6/2020 c10 joshua.obryan.549
holy crap my dude slow down you're gonna spoil us with all this spider goodness, like my goodness this is amazing
4/2/2020 c8 Jostanos
*rolls his eyes* Great.. A love lorn Spider Goddess with the hots for Spider Wizard.
4/2/2020 c7 Jostanos
Oh great... Centurion took over for SHIELD in the (Alt?) Ultimate Spider-Man Universe.

What's next? Dr. Carnage of Cucamunga? The Frivolous Five? The Seven Sexy Seeker Sisters?

Okay..okay.. that last one was an alliterative piece of silliness.
4/2/2020 c6 starboy454
excellent update
4/1/2020 c6 Jostanos
I was right this is an alt version of "Into the Spiderverse", and I like it! *eye smiles*
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »