for Ghost of justice

7/18 c3 SquigglySquid03
I’m so excited for the next chapter! AHHHHHH I CANT WAIT
1/9 c3 Guest
i like the story i think it would be cool if wonder woman adopted danny. please update soon and more often thank you. also i think it would be cool if danny was chosen to be a blue lantern of hope.
7/17/2021 c3 Spyro fanboy
I can't wait for the rest of the story.
6/19/2021 c1 Guest
I also like this fanfiction never made it she continued I always look forward to reading more
1/23/2021 c3 1hallowedgrounds
This fic is pretty good! I feel so bad for Danny.
12/17/2020 c3 11Kimera20
I love this!
11/10/2020 c3 Yakuza2010
First off glad your safe and healthy. Great chapter got a feeling once the justice league see the shit Danny went through GL won't call him kid. I got a idea for you to use. Diana should adopt Danny as her son. I can tell by the interactions Diana had with Danny that she truly cares for him. She can help him heal and be family to him. She can also teach him how to fight hand to hand and swordmanship. Besides Batman has enough kids to mentor. That and unlike Batman she won't ditch him on important events in his life Like graduation. peace
11/4/2020 c3 nicholascaldwell959
Will there be more of this fanfic I kind of like it
10/26/2020 c1 4reaver216
I hope you update this sometime soon
10/24/2020 c3 9jocoleman2017
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!
7/22/2020 c3 8multyfangirl21
well he's had his blow up part of his melt down, now he's trying to hide from the fact he's alive... half alive and his family is dead.
i'm wondering what the Guardians that oversee the green lanterns will think of Danny when they find out what he is.
7/22/2020 c2 multyfangirl21
despite all the deaths that are happening and the fact he died... it's getting close to a year if not pasted that. a cameo of Stan Lee will still cause me to shed a few tears... ignore the pile of tissues next to me.

i'm expecting Danny to have a melt down later on , hopefully after the invasion has been dealt with.
6/23/2020 c3 Nicky
What's gonna happen next? AHHH! I need to know! Update soon
6/22/2020 c3 Nicky
I'm still waiting for the next chapter... Please update soon
6/9/2020 c3 Guest
Hope you cab continue i want to read more
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »