for Age Is But A Number

3/5 c3 jacob.d.kidder
This is going to be another over power naurto is it I don’t mind us smarter Naruto a few extra abilities But seriously going to around killing S class ninja like that nothing you could at least have a few weaknesses
1/31 c23 Guest
You only earn the right to be a smug cunt when you can write well enough to give you that leeway. Given you can't write characters to their actual personality and just wrote whatever, you don't have it.

Delusions of adequacy in a veneer of arrogance seems fitting for you.
1/22 c23 Mthatha SA
Well that was stupid. There was no need to sacrifice Kiyo at all. Or even Retsu. You just wanted to cause Naruto pain and make him sacrifice those close to him. They could have just left Uzu and rebuilt at a later date. Naruto would have recovered enough to stop Toneri from doing anything else. You also made him go back on his word on the fact that no harm would befall Hinayana. Not only that but you could have used a random nameless Uzumaki civilian who would have still met perimeters. Just a waste really
1/20 c23 39Zero Arashi Uchiha
While the story was okay the only problem im not happy with was hinata's death did she have to die?
1/12 c1 Takemikazuchi25
I really fucking like this author man. The authors notes are hilarious. Just wanna say I really like how you handle flamers, the dumb pieces of fuck. Can't even spell right.
1/12 c3 ivandale112
poor jiraiya keeps getting a critical hit
1/1 c23 KRANOX
Despite everything... I like the author, seriously.
Great story, I'll be searching for more stories from you
11/12/2020 c7 Guest
I see that you are a Darkest Dungeon fan
11/1/2020 c11 MojoBlack
Some of the best build up I have ever seen
11/1/2020 c3 MojoBlack
Oooooh this is interesting. Seeing Naruto kill Itachi? Never seen this before
10/27/2020 c1 Tactical-Magician
Good story.
8/27/2020 c2 Mana's Cinder
I find that there's a high chance of the person calling others "virgin" as an insult are either virgins themselves or only ever had sex once or twice in their lives.

I think it's really funny.

Anyway, I think the whole "autism" thing is probably a big contributing factor in people bitching about Naruto being OOC or "an OC with Naruto's name". Maybe some people might think that Naruto is this story is more of a thinly veiled self-insert from a writer with Asperger's who is writing his "ideal self". It certainly wouldn't be the first time it has happened.

Personally, I don't care either way. There's been worse fake-out self-inserts where everything is derailed to go into obnoxious detail about every little the thing writer wants to "customize" about the story to fit their tastes. I remember all those stories from 2005-2007 where Naruto would dress like a Hot Topic mannequin and randomly start belting out song lyrics from Earth because the writer thinks that's just /uber cool/.

It's just a guess, but I think the more you mention Naruto is autistic, the more people who have a problem with it will get pissed off. Because they can't forget it and pretend you never added that detail.
8/19/2020 c9 Guest
yandere/obsesive Tsunade
8/18/2020 c3 Guest
i agree with you naruto,, why you must protect village and make them safe if your family not safe and you killed them
8/18/2020 c3 Guest