for A Wizarding MechWarrior

7/3/2020 c2 13Olaf74
I am "in Love" with this Story and your ideas behind it!
6/3/2020 c2 AnimeGoji91
Not Bad for your story and hope Dumbledore is to never the FUCK with Harry the MechWarrior and please continues this story please and also hope you write on Harry Potter and High School DXD too!?
5/28/2020 c2 Knight5946
Update please! I beg of you update!
8/14/2019 c3 Olaf74
MORE THAN AMAZING!
5/27/2019 c3 60Perseus12
Interesting story and I like it! Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
5/27/2019 c3 comodo50
Heh.
I thought they would make an entrance. Like, Pass by and drop in the mechs :p
4/18/2019 c2 comodo50
Can always be an OC frol MW world. If it must be from HP verse, Id say Daphne Greengrass, Tracy Davies as girls from slytherin, which makes them some that should have cunning that would be needed for that goal. Can't think on others much tbh. Lavender is made seen as ditzy, Parvati would want to stay with her family and sister same for padma i guess. Susan would probably follow her aunt's footsteps, Hannah stays with Susan, tonks is a cop which maybe wouldn't work either.

That's about what I can think of
4/18/2019 c2 aragoth1
Daphne greengrass
4/9/2019 c1 Gohadric
I have been intrigued.
4/6/2019 c1 3697014
well this is certainly interesting, and I hope Harry doesn't take shit from the retarded wizards when he gets called back to his original world, you know I question if Magical UK is worth saving, at the beginning of the HP series I was captivated with the World of HP, Rowling knew how to world build, but book 4 and onwards didn't paint that good of a picture of the Wizarding, a society of easy-controlled sheep, an extremely corrupt Government, and a lot of racism, I wondered how the Magicals survived as long as they did, or there decline only started after Dumd-Dumb rose to power.

And can harry just flatten the idiots with the mech when they get too annoying? come on a lot of Harry's problems can be solve with superior fire power
4/6/2019 c1 ww1990ww
A Battletech story? Hmm interesting. Even if the way how you started the story is maybe not exactly elegant I will follow it.
4/5/2019 c1 Guest
Oh wow a Mechwarrior fic with HP... Totally looking forward to what you will write next