for Wishing, Hoping

5/17/2020 c1 5writinficsandbreakinhearts
This story is great- love Santana's character! I love the 3rd person POV. Brittana yes/no?
3/25/2020 c3 Gleefan1129
Please update soon miss this fanfic x
12/15/2019 c3 Guest
Was so pleased to see an update. Really enjoying this story so far!
12/14/2019 c3 Guest
I'm so glad you updated!
Sounds great so far! And my ship is always quick (don't care much about the other couples) :)
Looking forward for more
12/14/2019 c3 Guest
Update! Thank you, I am fan of Puck and Quinn /Fin and Rachel, I cannot wait for more to read! Thank you for updating. Please do not give up on this story :-)
7/16/2019 c2 14khazrn43
Hope you update soon. Quinn is evil. I hate her.
Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
6/1/2019 c2 Guest
This Is very fun to read, better keep going. Althought i'm not bother by fuinn, I would love for this to finish in pure finchel love, fingersgross
5/25/2019 c2 2Tina Geller
I like the story. Please update. Also are we gonna see more of Tina and Mercedes? Are they gonna be with Mike and Sam ( respectively ) ? I asked because I really like those two couples. Also I hope that Finn and Rachel end up together and Puck and Quinn end up together. Love the story.
4/28/2019 c1 Guest
I hope you follow the movie and Quinn realizes how much Rachel and Finn love each other. I can’t stand Finn and Quinn as anything other than friends.
Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
4/9/2019 c1 4Biib's
I really like it so far! Can't wait to hear about Puck in this story
4/7/2019 c1 Guest
Ok sound’s like Julia Robert’s movie My Best Friend’s Wedding. Will your story stay true to the movie or are you going to make a change? I hope not cuz then that would suck. Julia... I mean Quinn... was way better off without Finn.
4/6/2019 c1 Guest
Now I am not sure if I should read it or not. I love Finn & Rachel However I think it is great start of the story and very well written!