FanFiction.Net
for Black

8/28/2020 c16 32Vallygirl
Oh my Lucifer is too much...dementia...poor Mary ! Okay this should be interesting to see what Lucifer’s plan is!
8/28/2020 c15 Vallygirl
Wow! That was a lot to digest! Interesting that the entity wants Cas so badly (then again who doesn’t ) that it’s willing to work with the others.
8/22/2020 c14 Vallygirl
Okay thank you for calling Dean out... love the character but he’ is a hypocrite at times. Oh crap...Michael is back in town!
8/22/2020 c13 Vallygirl
Okay as much as I loved Lucifer (and I’m a huge Mark Pellegrino fan) I never got into Nick. This is an interesting twist! Off to read the next part!
8/16/2020 c12 Vallygirl
Yikes Jack has some serious issues and Dumar is taking advantage of him. Awe Rowena is going to get her son back. Okay that’s a bit creepy with Nick’s corpse. Well done!
8/16/2020 c11 Vallygirl
Oh Team Will needs to stop keeping secrets and try solving these problems behind each other’s backs. See if Cas had only told the others about Jack maybe all of this could have been prevented. Awesome story!
8/16/2020 c10 Vallygirl
Good for Rowena for standing up to Dean. Everything she said was correct and needed to be said.
8/9/2020 c9 Vallygirl
Okay a lot happening here. Dean, Sam and Rowena. Then Jack with Donatello then Dumar. Finally Mary and the two archangels and The Entity fighting over who should be freed! Yeah, don’t annoy The Entity. Great stuff!
8/9/2020 c8 Vallygirl
Oh boy...Dean and Sam are not going to take this well. Hmmm what is up Dumar up to?!
8/1/2020 c19 10SilverDragonflymoon
Great chapter, I love Mary and Lucifer together, you are writing them truly well.
7/30/2020 c7 32Vallygirl
Holy crap I was afraid for Rowena there. Well now she knows Jack doesn’t have a soul. .What or who is Mary seeing in the empty?
7/28/2020 c6 Vallygirl
Okay scary when Lucifer is the better of two evils. Okay so now Jack has a way to communicate with Mary...but how do you get her back without bringing Michael along for the ride. Love this story!
7/28/2020 c5 Vallygirl
Poor Donatello...can’t even have a cup of tea. Damn I hope it’s Mary that he is connected with...Jack isn’t ready to deal with his father or uncle. Rowena the voice of reason...Jack should listen to her.
7/28/2020 c4 Vallygirl
I like Rowena and Jack when their together! Yikes Michael plans to use Jack through their connections to follow through on his plan!
7/27/2020 c19 23Malic Malic
I was not a fan of this pairing until I read a story (think you know which one). And now, I can see Mary siding with Lucifer here, and I would like to see more of their interactions.
Andrea tells me it is nice to leave a comment, so... great chapter. But I am looking forward to Heavenly mistake more.
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »