FanFiction.Net
for Black

10/30/2019 c14 38vrskaandrea
Oh, shit!
Dare I hope that Mike isn't the only one back, that Jack somehow managed to bring them all forth? Lucifer and Mary included?
Loved Anael's outburst, she standing up for Cas.
10/8/2019 c13 vrskaandrea
It was so nice to read from Nick's POV. You really did him well. He has long developed the Stockholm syndrome and you have shown that well. All he cares about is Lucifer, being one with him again. I like you went a bit in depth with his characterisation, he sees Dean as his brother cuz Dean is Mike's vessel, he hates Sam and thinks he is a better match for the devil. He is so jealous of Sam. And somewhere between the lines, I read that Lucifer cares about Jack, but at the same time it feels like Nick doesn't. All he sees when he looks at Jack is a means to achieve a goal. To bring Lucifer back. Luci might resent Nick because of it.
Great chapter. Dummah is on the edge, walking a thin line between what is right and what needs to be done. But I guess her priority is her home.
I have to say, I had some ideas for Dummah, might use her or her vessel in a story. She could be quite an interesting character.
Anyway, loved the chapter as always.
8/18/2019 c12 vrskaandrea
Oh, boy. So many things happening.
I mean, we knew Nick would end up in Hell it is obvious. But for Jack to have a hard time getting to him?! Wow. Interesting. Guess the demons really have something against Luci's old vessel. Or do they have plans?!
If you are really bringing Crowley back... Then this story will share the first place with TS. Crowley! Feelings!
I liked what you did with Dummah and her being infected. Great chapter.
8/16/2019 c11 vrskaandrea
Wow. A lot happened.
All I kept thinking was poor Donny. Lol
Great chapter. Read it in a bit of a rush, sorry for a lousy reviews.
7/31/2019 c10 vrskaandrea
dAMNIT Dean! This whole thing makes you look like a hypocrite. What Jack is family when it suits you, and isn't when he does something wrong. Not to mention that if anyone is to blame it would be you two?! Ughhh...
You mentioned Fergus... He should be in the empty... I am imagining him being awaken by Luci and Mike arguing and just yelling at them "What is this infernal racket?!" He would be on Mary's side, cuz, well... He knows what is good for him. Always side with a Winchester (even if she is that only by marriage, she is still mother to the most dangerous duo in the world)
Loved the emotions in that argument.
7/30/2019 c9 vrskaandrea
Oh, what does the Empty have up in its sleeve? Interesting. Ah, Dummah. I liked her before, but not so much after what she tried to do. I mean killing humans, for what?! Don't you have better things to do, like trying to maintain Heaven. And then, yeah, she realizes that and what does she do?! She turns humans into angels via Jack?! That is just wrong. They have no idea what they are getting into, poor humans.
Rowena! (Big heart eyes) she really is awesome! Yeah, Ro, at them (at Dean). Serves him right for not listening. Glad they finally know what happened to Mary. I bet they are gonna figure out where Jack went. But what will they find there?
Oh... If Dummah realizes what Jack is doing, could she ask him to bring back more angels?! (Wow emoji)
7/30/2019 c9 Guest
Loving it
6/15/2019 c8 vrskaandrea
Oh, wow. Nice insight on Dummah's state of mind and her train of thought, really well covered.
Poor Jack is in trouble. Heaven and Winchesters will be after him pretty soon.
6/14/2019 c7 vrskaandrea
Oh, now the empty enters the scene. This is and more interesting.
I actually liked seeing Michael being worse then Lucifer. He is being a total douche.
6/13/2019 c6 vrskaandrea
Oh, a phone call. And it is on speaker, lol.
I really loved this chapter. I dunno why, but I so wish for Lucy to try and redeem himself, and hopefully he and Mary would join forces against Michael. He is the true Devil of the story. Maybe he always was.
4/23/2019 c5 1willows dancing in the wind
I hope you update more quickly
4/23/2019 c5 38vrskaandrea
Ha, I was just thinking as I read, the boys would try and sort it out themselves and not say anything. And then there it was. Lmao.
It worked, they are talking to Mary, yay!
4/13/2019 c4 vrskaandrea
Oh,oh,oh!
This is awesome! *Jumps up and down clapping vigorously.
Jack figuring out where Mary was, was awesome, but this whole Michael thing.
Amazing idea. Connecting the ringing and it all to Michael. Wow. Wow.
Hope they prove Michael wrong.
4/12/2019 c3 vrskaandrea
Rowena and Jack were amazing.
And Lucifer, I loved it. "stuck in the middle with you." Thing again, it is amazing. Loved the Lucy sass.
And yeah! Hell yeah!
We got Dichael! Woo-hoo.
FYI, this story is moving up on my top favorites.
4/12/2019 c2 vrskaandrea
This is awesome!
I loved every little thing. From Dean's emotions, to funny Donny. Jack felt so cold, I love it.
And Mary and Lucy, stuck together again! Yay!
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »