for Black

2/24 c42 32Vallygirl
Woohoo this was awesome. Love the conversation between Dean and Michael. You just write those scenes so well! Oh man..twisted to call the bunny Bela…twister but fun! Love this and can’t wait for more.
2/24 c42 156ncsupnatfan
Glad to see the update and hopefully Dean/Michael can take Jack down and save him. Curious to see how they get rid of monsters and release Lucifer. Sorry to hear about your hands. I hope they get better and you can continue to write. I know that's hard. Have you access to a voice dictation program that will type for you? I know Word has that but have never used it. I know some do. It could save your hands maybe. NC
1/7 c41 30Secretwrittenword
Everyone’s playing with their own agenda and poor Jack is caught in the middle.
1/7 c41 38vrskaandrea
He'll tell him the wrong spell, stall some more, right? I hope Jack sees what he is doing is wrong, soon, before he does something that can't be fixed. enjoyed this chapter, great to have you back.
1/6 c41 156ncsupnatfan
Glad to see you back and hope things will calm down for you. Good chapter and wonder if the others are nearby waiting to attack. NC
9/16/2021 c40 30Secretwrittenword
It’s all happening now!
9/16/2021 c40 156ncsupnatfan
Nice chapter and I'm ready for the take down and the spell to be done. Sorry to hear about your hand and it must be hard trying to type with one hand. Hope it gets better soon. I'm thinking things might no go exactly as planned, but I do home Cas and Jo give Dumah what she deserves. Seems Dean and Michael are getting alone better and happy about that. Liking this Michael more and more. I'm thinking Lucifer is going to do something stupid trying to protect Jack. NC
9/16/2021 c40 38vrskaandrea
You just rest up, we will be waiting.
I am really digging this Lucifer, grown to like him.
8/28/2021 c39 32Vallygirl
Hmmm now team free will finally know who’s pulling the strings. As demented as Dumah is I still feel everything she’s doing is for the right reasons…to save Heaven…if Heaven falls what happens to all the souls.

Yes the angels can be jerks but some (even if they aren’t nice about it) are actually trying to protect the souls in Heaven yet the show just painted any angel other than Cas is nothing but douchbags and ignored that some were actually trying to do the right thing.

Anywho…done with my ramble. Loved this chapter and can’t wait for more!
8/25/2021 c39 30Secretwrittenword
At least they have begun to figure out Dumahs plan before anyone fell into her trap. I’m envisioning double cross after double cross!
8/25/2021 c39 156ncsupnatfan
Now they know and will they devise a plan to save Jack and take Dumah down along with the monsters she is controlling? There sounds like there will be a showdown soon and what's going to happen? Will they all make it out in one piece? Will wait for more. NC
8/25/2021 c39 38vrskaandrea
Well, thank God they figured out Dummah was behind this! Loved this chapter, Michael going back and forth from being Michael to Dean to Michael to Dean, reminded me of the French mistake, lol. Awesome chapter!
8/12/2021 c38 30Secretwrittenword
Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for posting, hopefully the plan works.
8/11/2021 c38 32Vallygirl
Okay what are Lucifer and Michael up to…heh they did the Jerk and Bitch routine ! I’m glad they want to help Michael when this is done too! Can’t wait for more! I hope you feel better soon!
8/11/2021 c38 156ncsupnatfan
Good chapter and this gets the ball rolling. Yes, it's going to be hard for them to trust Lucifer and Michael, but what have they got to lose if they can get Jack back. I'm thinking they're not going to be happy with what Dumah has been doing and she should get a just punishment. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Drink plenty of fluids. Hugs NC
184 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »