for Black

8/11/2021 c38 38vrskaandrea
It was still an awesome chapter. They are all coming together to form a plan, even if there is still some mistrust between them. Can't wait for the next one, but before that, get well. Sending love and hugs.
7/29/2021 c37 32Vallygirl
Holy moly Jack has definitely gone off the deep end. I hope he can been redeemed somehow. Is it silly that I was yelling at Marcia to shut up or he was gonna bite the bullet. Amazing chapter! Can’t wait for more!
7/29/2021 c37 30Secretwrittenword
Dumah is definitely manipulating Jack. Doesn’t help Michaels Grace is corrupting him as well. I hope Lucifer doesn’t fall for their plan and the Winchesters can remove Michaels Grace sooner rather than later.
7/29/2021 c37 156ncsupnatfan
Does not sound good for Lucifer and Jack is so blinded that he thinks he's doing good. Will he see Dumah is tricking him before it's too late or will her plan continue until someone dies? We shall see. NC
7/29/2021 c37 38vrskaandrea
Wow, Jack was downright scary. Michael's grace is hitting him hard, changing him. Wonder what Luci's gonna do?
7/22/2021 c36 vrskaandrea
That was an awesome chapter, the relationship between Mike and Luci is very complicated and you are doing an awesome job describing that.
Anael is playing peacekeeper, I like that,but I like more the growing feelings that Mike has for her. He is so adorable.
7/22/2021 c36 156ncsupnatfan
Nice chapter and I liked the talks. Glad to see both angels in a different light and maybe will become friends in the end. This should get interesting if Jack wants to see Lucifer. I wonder what's going to happen. Is he going to question him? Maybe try to decide if Lucifer has changed? Will he go alone or the Sam insist on going too? NC
7/22/2021 c36 30Secretwrittenword
Anael really has Michaels ticket. You write her really well. She’s not going to take any crap from either archangel.
I have a sneaky suspicion Dummah is behind Hacks prayer to Lucifer…
7/22/2021 c36 32Vallygirl
I get what you mean about Anael being a sounding board for the archangel to talk with. Yeah Michael and Lucifer are conflicted here big time. Just so much happening these las few chapters! I don’t mind having Michael back but I hope we see Dean again soon.

Again this is such an amazing story. So many levels!
7/22/2021 c35 Vallygirl
Oh yeah Jack, sure you can trust her…not! Ohhh Michael is back and he saved Lucifer. I’m curious to see how this is all going to pan out! Amazing part!
7/22/2021 c34 Vallygirl
Heh Dumah has definitely gone off the deep end here. Yup she definitely losing her grip on reality. No way the remaining angels are going to go along with her locking up anyone who doesn’t fall into line for long. Intense chapter here! Loved it!
7/22/2021 c33 Vallygirl
Oh man I a few chapters behind. Umm Jack is freaking me out slightly here…doesn’t seem like our Jack. Poor Rowena and Donny! Dealing with Lucifer isn’t easy. I feel bad for Rowena…she really wants Fergus back. Off
To chapter 34
7/15/2021 c35 30Secretwrittenword
It’s sad that Jack doesn’t yet realise that Cas and the Winchesters are the most forgiving people ever. After Dean stomps around and huffs and puffs he would have forgiven Jack. The poor boy is so lost and all out at sea, Dummah is going to use the kid up so badly!
7/15/2021 c35 156ncsupnatfan
Doesn't sound good, Jack being tricked by Dumah now. Hope he sees through her before it's too late. She needs to get what she deserves trying to do this. Good chapter. I don't know if you're getting emails on my updates, but I've updated both stories this week. NC
7/15/2021 c35 38vrskaandrea
Wow, that was a rollercoaster. I really thought Dean tried to save Lucifer, LMAO. That was an awesome chapter, we all knew the damn box wouldn't be able to hold Jack. Poor kid. They really should have tried talking to him. Maybe then they would have found out that Dummah is orchestrating everything and they would stop her.
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »