FanFiction.Net
for Black

6/10/2021 c24 31Secretwrittenword
There seems to be an underlying ‘thing’ between Dumah and Jake, unless I’m reading it wrong. I wouldn’t put it last the angel to led him on to get what she wants.
What’s the use oh having an archangel inhabiting your body if they are completely useless when it comes to saving their vessel? Damn demons!
6/10/2021 c22 Secretwrittenword
Well, that just had to be the meanest thing Dumah has ever done!
6/10/2021 c21 Secretwrittenword
Well, well, the devil does come in handy ocassionally.
6/9/2021 c31 32Vallygirl
Another amazing chapter and poor Michael. He really just needs a hug! He’s been used and abused from day one. No wonder Gabriel hide like he did all that time. I’d hide too if my father pitted my brothers against each other like that. Well I’m finally caught up! Amazing as always!
6/9/2021 c30 Vallygirl
I wouldn’t want Anael or Michael in my head…poor Dean. Okay interesting to see what she has to say to Michael. Glad he doesn’t trust her. Okay onto the next part!

I’m probably late but I hope you didn’t have any problems with your COVID shot!
6/9/2021 c29 Vallygirl
Okay honestly you know I couldn’t stand Anael in the show but she’s interesting in this story. Still wouldn’t trust her but interesting. Hmmm why is Michael so quiet? I always like Lucifer but I adore Mark P. Great updates and I still have a few to go
6/9/2021 c31 38vrskaandrea
I absolutely adore this vulnerable, confused Michael. And Jo here was the perfect person to confront him and have that conversation with, it was so awesome! Michael will come around, I am sure. I know they'll stop Dummah, and I can't wait to see it happen.
6/8/2021 c28 32Vallygirl
I love when the ‘villain’ is the person who speaks the truth and is the voice of reason. Crowley was like that before the f*caked his character up towards the end. Heh I love a bored Lucifer…I Spy! Poor Dean trying to get to his family is so true to character. On to the next part!
6/8/2021 c27 Vallygirl
Oh I’m so behind! All these deals are making strange bedfellows. Lucifer working with the Winchesters. Duma and the werewolves…now Anael. Okay now on to the next part to see how she’ll fit in all this.
6/8/2021 c31 160ncsupnatfan
Nice chapter and seems Jo has Michael pegged. Will he change his mind? Will they find Jack and realize he's not the one doing this? Is Michael going to change his mind? NC
6/8/2021 c19 31Secretwrittenword
Dealing with demons…how desperate has Dumah become!
6/8/2021 c17 Secretwrittenword
Looks like they really need to find a way to extinguish Michael for good so Dean can restore the Impala…again!
6/6/2021 c14 Secretwrittenword
Woah! Did NOT see that coming!
6/6/2021 c13 Secretwrittenword
Never really liked a Nick and the Lucifer storyline dragged on way too long. That slime ball is not to be trusted.
6/6/2021 c30 160ncsupnatfan
Nice chapter and that is so true. Michael and Dean are so much alike. Nice banter here and will they realize someone else is controlling the monsters? Is Dumah's plan going to come out now? Good luck with your studies. NC
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »