FanFiction.Net
for Black

6/3/2021 c8 31Secretwrittenword
I never liked Dummah. *frowny face*
6/2/2021 c7 Secretwrittenword
Nah, Mary, just punch him, you know you really, really want to.
But woah! Jack? That boy is losing his grip and fast. I just hope the Winchesters can get to him before things go from worse to disastrous”
6/2/2021 c6 Secretwrittenword
Lovely little verbal backhand to Mary there. Michael: telling it like it is since 2019! Still want to punch his stupid, smug, gorgeous face though!
I’m a little worried Hack is going to get a three for one deal when he pulls Mary out.
6/2/2021 c5 Secretwrittenword
Yeah, I don’t think WWWD was the best piece of advice to give Jack.
6/2/2021 c4 Secretwrittenword
I just want to punch Michael right in his smug, beautiful face!
6/2/2021 c3 Secretwrittenword
You captured Lucifers sass perfectly!
6/2/2021 c1 Secretwrittenword
I’ve completed most of my to-do list for today, so it’s time to sit down and dive into this!
Great start!
How is Jack going to find Mary and keep this from the boys? And is Lucifer going to torment Mary and why is he even awake?
6/2/2021 c29 38vrskaandrea
Omg, Lucifer in Fashion, twirling around a man purse, I love it.
I just remembered how good he looked in that red leather jacket in season 13, was it? In the apocalypse world? Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens in Dean's head.
5/29/2021 c28 vrskaandrea
Lucifer in the car ride is hilarious, and now Anael too? She will kill him when he starts singing. Lol.
Lucifer and Mary are right, the whole fighting thing has to stop. Loved his little speech.
5/24/2021 c27 vrskaandrea
All of Anael's calls to Sam start with "we have a problem", should just call her Huston. Lmao.
Dean is still pissed at Cas and we can tell he is not having a great day with Lucifer on the loose too. Hey, at least baby's okay, right? Lol. Poor Cas though.
Mary and the car apocalypse was funny, I know exactly what she is talking about. When my kids start arguing on the back seat, I gotta use the mom voice. Hey, maybe Mary can too? Could be interesting.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/23/2021 c26 32Vallygirl
Wow that intense, I love the battle between Dean and Michael, especially when he passed the mirror. Oh good Maddox is gone. Heh I was worried about the nurse for a second. Mary doing the exorcism was perfect. Great stuff all around! I’m glad Dean’s in charge right now.

Oh Sam...in a lot of ways Lucifer is a victim of his upbringing but in his own twisted way he wants to be a Dad to Jack.

Awesome chapter! Can’t wait for more!
5/20/2021 c26 38vrskaandrea
Oh, I loved this. Michael is a friend and a foe, you never know which side he'll take. He was trying to protect both Dean and himself by staying in control. I liked that you used Cas to strike the final blow, but since Maddox was screaming for Lucifer, it would have been poetic if Lucifer ended him, or at least stopped him from hurting Sam, it would have helped with the trust.
I can't wait to see more.
5/16/2021 c25 Guest
Seriously Mary is her own worst enemy. Heh love Lucifer and how he treats the lower level demons. Well thankfully Lucifer’s there to save the day because I have a feeling Mary and Dean are going to need him
5/13/2021 c25 23Malic Malic
I am so excited to see what happens with Michael and Dean.
5/12/2021 c25 38vrskaandrea
I loooooove your Mary and Lucifer dynamic, it is amazing. Stupid Maddox, I hope Lucifer gets to him and tears him apart. Loved the chapter
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »