FanFiction.Net
for Black

5/6/2021 c24 Jon Aaron simpso
You should do a Home Alone crossover.
5/4/2021 c24 32Vallygirl
Ahh so now we know Dumah’s plan. Interesting idea about Michael’s monsters can communicate via their connection because of Michael’s grace.

Hmm so will Mary and Lucifer save Dean from the demon?! Can’t wait for more!
5/4/2021 c24 38vrskaandrea
Well, they certainly are interesting. But Dummah, I don't know... I don't like what she's trying to do. You made her a good semi-villain, we can see why she's doing all of this, and we understand, we just don't like the path she chose to take.
You left a pretty cool cliffhanger, but I think what the demon actually meant was that Dean will seemingly die, like his heart rate will slow down so much, it would be undetectable and the hospital would think he is dead. Can't wait to find out if I am right.
4/25/2021 c23 32Vallygirl
Is it wrong that I don’t mind Dumah betraying A/W Bobby. Hmmm not sure how this is going to play out for her but I can’t wait to hear her plan. Awesome job as always!
4/25/2021 c23 23Malic Malic
Dummah is quite an interesting character, I like the way you describe her and justify her actions.
4/25/2021 c23 38vrskaandrea
Dummah signed her death warrant with this.
Nobody messes with Bobby.
Lol. Just kidding. But seriously, I don't think it will end well for her.
4/18/2021 c22 32Vallygirl
Damn Dumah is gonna infiltrate the AW hunters. Might not be good idea with AW Bobby. Awww poor Dean...he’s trying so hard to keep Michael under control until Sam gets to him. Oh boy... I can’t wait for the next part!
4/18/2021 c22 38vrskaandrea
Wow, Dummah really tricked Trey, that was kinda cool. I don't know whether to like her or hate her, you are making her into such an interesting and deep character.
Poor Dean, what a mess there. The doc won't let them off the hook that easily.
4/8/2021 c21 32Vallygirl
Heh it helps to have an angel on your side...even if it’s Lucifer ! Okay not sure how everything is gonna pan out with Michael but Mary and Lucifer better get there soon to do clean up. Awww poor Donny! Can’t wait for more!
4/8/2021 c21 38vrskaandrea
I am laughing like crazy because when Lucifer told the cops that line, he reminded me so much of Dracula from the cartoon Transilvania, so I imagined him saying 'blah blah blah.'. and then he went from being dracula to being a sat nav. always had him on a short leash.
Loved seeing miranda, she is such a badass. Poor Michael, detained like that. I am excited to see more.
3/15/2021 c20 32Vallygirl
Oh what a nice treat in a Monday. Love this story. Mmmm not sure Dumah is making the right call here. I don’t know if trying to work with the Maddox is too smart. Can’t wait for more!
3/15/2021 c20 38vrskaandrea
Whenever an angel and a demon (that aren't Castiel and Crowley) make a deal to work together, it never ends well, and I got a feeling it's gonna happen there too.
9/20/2020 c19 32Vallygirl
Heh love that Mary always knows how to get the best of Lucifer. Seriously the only time I actually found Mary interesting on the show was when she first went to the other dimension with Lucifer. Can’t wait for more!
9/20/2020 c18 Vallygirl
Oh wow so much happening in this chapter. Cas...Cas...Cas when will you learn never trust the head angel *wink*. Awww poor Dean and his concern for Baby is so true to character. Damn Michael did some serious damage to the hospital staff. Good stuff!
8/28/2020 c17 Vallygirl
Oh wow poor Dean and damn Michael is driving Baby...not cool! So much action in this chapter...you really do write those sequences brilliantly! Ugh...sorry never cared for Sister Jo so no big shock that she takes off when the going gets tough. Heh Rowena commenting on Sam not asking if she was alright. Love it...oh if the show only had the nerve to really made Rowena and Sam as a couple.
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »