for LeiĆ°: Epilogue

6/18 c1 TheBeard263
This was an interesting read, really think the queen very well may have chased after them that first visit... and yes the reefs actions kinda seemed like they knew more then they let on the whole time. I'd love another part for this story. Still some to tell stoick and a demonstration to have. Not to mention astrids encounter to eventually be dragged out of her by hiccup and I can only assume some hiccstrid bonding...
5/21 c1 Kywin
Hi ! I really love your story, i hope you won't stop it
11/7/2021 c1 1Wolfsong6913
Oh, I loved this! I'm so glad they got home safe! If you ever write a continuation with Stoick meeting Toothless, that would be wonderful.
10/9/2021 c1 RebekaR97
This is sooo good...I know it's been a while but I hope you continue...best of luck
9/19/2021 c1 WhyIsThePuppetSticky
I need the next part. I've been needing it for the last two years
11/21/2020 c1 Guest
Wondering, hoping, and admiring whether after more than a year you will put another part of this epilogue. Especially hiccup learn about the night Astrid save him and the attempted rape she is been through.
11/5/2020 c1 Guest
hahaah the ending i love it
7/5/2020 c1 Guest
Love it, hope you're well, and continue this soon.
6/23/2020 c1 Guest
Love it!
6/18/2020 c1 nanosaurous
Whoaaa this is good! Looking forward to next chapter
5/24/2020 c1 79PrinRue
Perfect epilogue with just the right amount of ptsd to go with the comfort of being safe (lol)

BuT hOw DoEs StOiCk ReAcT tO ToOtHlEsS?
5/21/2020 c1 PajaStr
The main story was absolutely amazing and the epilogue started even better. I would love to know how Stoick and the villagers will react. Is it possible you will ever finish it? It would be such a shame if you didn't. It really is a great story written by a great author.
5/10/2020 c1 Razzareth
Please right more of this. I spent today reading the main story and now this and, while it isn't the longest or most elaborate, it was amazing. It's had me encapsulated me from beginning to end. Thank you for writing this.
4/29/2020 c1 Guest
Hello. Just wanted to say that I read the main story a few years back and really enjoyed it, easily in my top 5 favourite stories in this fandom.
Hope that you might get some inspiration to continue with the sequel someday. Or not, that's up to you.
Hope you are okay during this time, stay safe :)
4/23/2020 c1 mak0-ch1
Hello. I love your writing. I even though its been a while, I still hope you have intentions to finish this
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »