for LeiĆ°: Epilogue

11/21/2020 c1 Guest
Wondering, hoping, and admiring whether after more than a year you will put another part of this epilogue. Especially hiccup learn about the night Astrid save him and the attempted rape she is been through.
11/5/2020 c1 Guest
hahaah the ending i love it
7/5/2020 c1 Guest
Love it, hope you're well, and continue this soon.
6/23/2020 c1 Guest
Love it!
6/18/2020 c1 nanosaurous
Whoaaa this is good! Looking forward to next chapter
5/24/2020 c1 71PrinRue
Perfect epilogue with just the right amount of ptsd to go with the comfort of being safe (lol)

BuT hOw DoEs StOiCk ReAcT tO ToOtHlEsS?
5/21/2020 c1 PajaStr
The main story was absolutely amazing and the epilogue started even better. I would love to know how Stoick and the villagers will react. Is it possible you will ever finish it? It would be such a shame if you didn't. It really is a great story written by a great author.
5/10/2020 c1 Razzareth
Please right more of this. I spent today reading the main story and now this and, while it isn't the longest or most elaborate, it was amazing. It's had me encapsulated me from beginning to end. Thank you for writing this.
4/29/2020 c1 Guest
Hello. Just wanted to say that I read the main story a few years back and really enjoyed it, easily in my top 5 favourite stories in this fandom.
Hope that you might get some inspiration to continue with the sequel someday. Or not, that's up to you.
Hope you are okay during this time, stay safe :)
4/23/2020 c1 mak0-ch1
Hello. I love your writing. I even though its been a while, I still hope you have intentions to finish this
3/12/2020 c1 rockjadyn
I'm not sure if you are still updating this story, or even if you still use this site. This review may never be graced by your reading, but I just wanted to say that even if this is all this story ever has, it was certainly worth my time.
I went on a httyd fanfiction spree a few months ago, and this story, above all others kept popping into my mind, reminding me to come back, read it a second time, and review!
Thank you for reviving my interest it these stories, and I look forward to updates!
with anticipation, - Jadyn
1/7/2020 c1 8Luna Nightrider
Is this finished? Because it actually doesn't feel like it. Nonetheless this epilogue is amazing, even though I don't really understand why you made it an extra story instead of just adding it to the original. I would really like to read at least one other chapter, as the ending was a bit too sudden.
1/6/2020 c1 1AirCaptainBiggles
This is great. Possibly better than Hitchups. Feels like it needs at least another chapter though.
12/10/2019 c1 10ICHeart
You need another chapter! Haha
12/4/2019 c1 Izzie
Just read Hitchups and now Leio and I can NOT wait for you to update this story! Love your writing style and the way you characterize them!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »