for Glory to Glory

6/30/2021 c14 79SunRise19
Oh my, i do wonder what will happen next? Especially when they are so close to the docks. Very interesting.
6/27/2021 c14 1typewriter33
Hi there! I did not get the notification for this, so weird.

This story is so good, I can't wait to see what happens next. I am, though, a little biased and hope that Pocahontas and John Rolfe not only go through with the wedding, but fall deeply in love. I just love their pairing here (and the history).
4/18/2021 c12 HesterPearl
Your story is getting even better with every chapter (if that is even possible)! The way you described the plot starting when Pocahontas and John Rolfe went to see the ocean, the dangers involved and feelings had me really captured :D. Like very hopeless romantic, I particularly like those chapters even though all others are written very very well too! Especially John Rolfe gained so much more depth due to your insightful and compassionate descriptions (maybe we will see a love blossoming and, consequently, married life if it turns out to be more going into the direction of the movie "The New World"?).

Hopefully, you will want to continue this story just the in the same way and create a long story because I have the feeling that it is becoming one of my favourite on fanfiction.

Sincerely, HesterPearl
4/18/2021 c13 PridePrejudice
Your story is very good and well written! I enjoy reading every new chapter and hope that you will keep updating for a long time ;) Thank you very much!
4/10/2021 c12 typewriter33
Love this. but I believe eucalyptus is native to Australia which had not been 'discovered.'
7/30/2020 c11 typewriter33
This is a really good story. Keep writing, I can't wait to see what happens next!
7/20/2020 c11 79SunRise19
Interesting last few chapters. Things have gone down hill pretty quick! I just have one slight thing to say about Pocahontas's reaction. I don't think she would react so strong to the sight of blood and such. She's used to seeing men being tortured to death in her father's tribe, methods far worse than a lashing. That's all. I think your story is interesting, but a bit rushed. I would try to slow the pace but other than that I am really interested in seeing how far and where you will take this story. :)
3/25/2020 c7 SunRise19
This was a very interesting chapter. I do wonder though, how on earth Thomas likes Isabel so quickly? I do wonder what is going on with Pocahontas in the New world. You have a neat story here and I look forward to your updates. :)
4/7/2019 c1 SunRise19
OMGOSH this was brilliantly written I cannot wait to read more!
I like how different you wrote this, including the mental lists John was recalling in his mind. Do say you'll keep them together and eradicate the horror show Pocahontas II was! In my opinion... Please I am not telling you what to do with your story. I think it is well written thus far and I look forward to reading more ASAP! You have things so heartbreakingly beautiful and uniquely written. Brilliant!
4/6/2019 c1 1twillight forever
Really good! Please continue, anxious to see where this goes. I hope they make their way back to one another.