for Tales of Crimson (The past, the future, the present)

8/31 c11 Erudite
This shit confuses me dude. Are these Chatroom chapters supposed to be between events? Are they non-canon? Are they gonna tie in to the main fic when you hit Splatoon 2 and beyond?

Because honestly, as much as I like how you are portraying the characters... I think you are beginning to convolute the timeline slightly.
8/24 c11 3truefortune
Nice to see more updates of the Crimson series and nice touch with the adhd thing. I have a friend that was diagnosed a year back and I knew him since freshman year of high school. And we didn’t know he had it but it didn’t change much. I still know him as my very talkative smart friend.
5/5 c10 truefortune
It’s all fine to me. I’m just glad you updated one of the splatoon fics. Hopefully you find that urge to write and the inspiration to do it.
4/27 c1 1Kirisuma
More trash. Don't read, and stop to write!

Why am I saying this? Because this dipshit goes to other writers and insults them!
4/2 c3 3truefortune
As I wait for the main fic of this spinoff I do wish you post more chatroom shenanigans for this. The amount of times I went back to reread this and gags was too much to count. Also shouldn’t the first chapter of the main fic be considered to be in this fic? You know cause you made a completely different prologue and went of with that for the story plot.
10/24/2019 c6 DecaG
HONK
8/14/2019 c6 King Popoto
Hmm...interesting oneshot. It's nice seeing that despite their sisterly bond not having formed yet, that Naruko is still protective of Ekolu...though that is probably just because of the shit that happened during the Zapfish incident.

Also,

Ekolu vs the Pepsi Menace?
What does Callie replace all of the other types of soda in the cabin with delicious Pepsi? Or something more sinister perhaps?...you know what, knowing you it's probably a mix of the both.
5/16/2019 c5 GamerX568
Naruko is totally behind the name changes. She's a prankster. If she has her name changed, I bet she did it to make people think it wasn't her.
5/3/2019 c4 Guest
Ookay? I'm confused.

So in this alternate take on the Zapfish theft, Ekolu got stabbed? I'm guessing she wasn't quick enough when the Infiltrator rushed her...but was the Octoling still killed by her? Or did Naruko work up the strength to save her?

Also wow so Naruko DIDN'T snap(not fully) and beat the shit out of Marie, she only struck back in retaliation this time...I wonder how that would have changed things...I'm kinda interested on just what you mean by certain events later may end up far far worse though. The Facility H incident maybe? Or perhaps something else down the line?

But yeah I can see you are improving a bit. So keep it up. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter of both this and the main fic.
4/7/2019 c1 King Popoto
So Marie has a fear of anything ape related? Interesting... I little weird but I guess kinda funny seeing as they are extinct.

But yeah other then that, this was a decent oneshot. My only question is:
Is this the prank that was mentioned in chapter 4 of the main story?