for Meeting Eric

10/24/2021 c4 2ashmo2000
Loved it
11/4/2020 c4 georgiasuzy
I really like your writing exercise! I hope that Real Life gives you the chance to come back to this little story. I'm curious to see Eric and Sookie fall in love.
11/4/2020 c3 georgiasuzy
Yay, Eric is just as fascinated as Sookie is. I wonder what kind of date he'll take her on? It doesn't seem like he's such a manwhore in this story.
11/4/2020 c2 georgiasuzy
Oh, Sookie's definitely attracted to Eric, especially without Bill's blood distracting her. Will there be an Eric POV? Can't wait to see.
11/4/2020 c1 georgiasuzy
Well, they're on the way to Fangtasia and not a hint of Bill in sight. Me likey!
10/6/2019 c1 Lbot1979
You really should take out the note that you put in that paragraph above. It gives your story more for us to learn and should not be spoiled and already know what is going to happen. It gives us intrigue and more plot for your tale later on.
6/30/2019 c4 vamp.fairy.fics
More chapters please! Excellent story!
6/6/2019 c1 8dinopoodle
I think this is a great beginning. I did notice a few spelling mistakes. But I do that myself so it's no big thing. I hope Godric is in this and not so depressed. I like that vampire. Bill well to be honest I never liked. Your tara reminds me of my best friend she never took any crap off anyone. Good job!
5/7/2019 c4 Perfecta999
I like it!
5/7/2019 c4 8ciasteczko
Update soon! I can't wait!
5/5/2019 c4 5The Doctor Rose