for In The Ruins Of Our Glory

1/16 c6 Soma Majumdar
Please update it is one of your wonderful stories
Please waiting for next chapter
12/9/2020 c6 2semper paratis
This is a fun idea. I like that you didn’t give Rhaenys Harry Potter world magic. That wouldn’t really fit although it was interesting also how you change HP world dragons to fit the Westeros dragon story. I’m excited to read more!
12/6/2020 c1 wolfgirl232323
OMGS! This book is AMAZING! \(o)/ When you have time, can you please update it soon? It's so good, I'm so excited that I can't wait to read what happens next!
12/1/2020 c6 2crimson hearts
hope to read more soon. I am curious as to her hatching the dragon, when one hasn't hatched in so long. also what powers she has and how she will use them.
11/21/2020 c6 moriahhh
this is awesome! I love this story! I'm excited for the next chapter.
11/8/2020 c6 Helluvia
I love this story! Looking forward to future chaptures!
10/19/2020 c6 HoboHeartLover
Interesting concept though I think the point of Oberyn being a year ahead of Rhaeny's POV could be shown better. I was extremely confused reading this chapter when it sounded like she was in Dorne and wouldn't have known what was up if I hadn't read the AN (something I tend to only do on the most recent chapters).

Overall loving this and some of the drama we're getting. I like the fact that the siblings 'technically' are going to be aware of each other from their dreams even if its on a subconscious level.
10/17/2020 c6 myafroatemydog
Pretty interesting chapter
10/17/2020 c5 myafroatemydog
So dragons are going extinct? Pretty good chap
10/17/2020 c4 myafroatemydog
Pretty fantastic chapter
10/17/2020 c1 myafroatemydog
Interesting first chapter
10/11/2020 c6 Guest
It's an interesting idea, although I don't get why Oberyn would want to help Lyanna's son after what she did to Elia
10/9/2020 c1 WAR0032
So great I can’t wait until they meet. I hop Oberon let’s her stay with her new parents. I need another chapter I can’t wait to find out what happens
236 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »