for In The Ruins Of Our Glory

6/26 c7 liveoninmemory
Absolutely love this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/22 c7 YseraVex
I enjoyed your depiction of Elia, a lot. It's one of the best I've read.

I don't mind the pairing with Jon, he's a better candidate than most. Willas Tyrell would be a second - but that's largely from another fanfic that opened his character up for me (or the potential at least - forget the title but it was femJon/Willas pairing).

Thoughts on the others:
- Robb; overdone and he's a bit stale. Initial thoughts, there's definitely potential - but there's a lot of fanon to overcome to exceed expectations.
- Sandor; overdone with Sansa, I can't imagine how his arc would mesh with Rhae, nor his personality.
- Jamie Lannister; comes 3rd, I love his character more so in the books; the potential redemption arc to be had. Still, there's potential with the start of how he had a hand in saving her. Politically, the ramifications are interesting.
- Aurane Waters; wasn't he Cersei's... plaything?

I found Aegon's appearance odd; I guess he's so concrete in my head that he's a fake. But I'm interested to see where you go with it.
6/20 c7 Akankshaashi
Damn! this is amazing book.. jon/ rheanys pairing add aegon to the mix as well.. bcoz without incest is it game of thrones
6/18 c7 lillen20
Can't wait for more
6/16 c7 11Loves to read books
Great story, I love how the three siblings wernt raised together but still visit each other in their dreams. So they still have that sibling bond. So while I won't be against a J/R romance, it just seems too Targaryen. I feel like R is going to be all Martell :)

I really like your potential matches for R. Maybe Rob? Or maybe someone closer to home, in Dorne? Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/16 c7 diamondteel4
Robb would be my preferred pairing, a more stable (and hopefully less bloody) union of ice and fire!
6/13 c7 Red555
This is an excellent story and to me definitely fits as a crossover.
6/11 c7 FaeGhostReader
I NEED more of this story. It’s so good!
6/10 c7 Bambina-belle
Yay! Aegon comes to visit! Will they ever meet Jon?
6/5 c6 ThunderSphinx
Will Rhaenys learn to do real magic?
6/5 c7 doglesshans
Loving this! I can't wait to see what unfolds.
6/2 c7 ginammc2012
Jon Snow (Jaehaerys Targaryen)/Fem!Harry Potter (Rhaenys Targaryen)/Aurane Waters is my vote with Aegon Targaryen/Margery Tyrell/Myrcella Baratheon (Lannister/Hill) if you can figure out how to add it in.
5/29 c7 Chaney2250
Wonderful job! Can't wait to see more when you get the chance
5/28 c7 libraryrockerr
I'd much rather it be a Martell story than a Jon Snow one.

I'm so glad Oberyn found her! I hope her adopted parents stay safe!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
5/28 c5 libraryrockerr
I'm so glad they share dreams with each other.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
362 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »