for Crow of Night Raid

4/28 c2 cassnova5424
he did tell them tho
10/1/2019 c24 JustAFool
Good story. What I took from that AN is that, a good majority of teachers suck at positive encouragement.
8/8/2019 c24 FawkesPheonix
This was an excellent story and I hope you write a sequel.
8/8/2019 c24 IMAFAN
OH MY FREEKING GOHHHHH THIS IS SO FERNGKUHBRGIE SWEEEY! 3 AKAMES IN BEACON N SHES A BRANWEN!
8/7/2019 c24 The Dark Hour
Honestly, the fact that the interest I felt when reading this story resulted in me trailblazing through the chapters without noticing is a clear sign that this was a good story. Tho imho, not so sure about the rest of the readers. In any case, as a story which didn't really have a clear end and direction (especially for the epilogue), not to mention your first story, I'd say this was a big win!
8/7/2019 c25 The Dark Hour
You know, that actually reminds me of something. In the last chapter its surprisingly revealed (not really) that althought for Qrow and Akame, its been a long 5 months, only 20 minutes had passed in Remnant. That brings up the question for Raven's appearances. She went to save Qrow a few times and in the end, participated in the war. But seeing as in Remnant, everything went by quickly, wouldn't that mean that the moment Raven went back to Remnant, she immediately goes back to the Empire and did this like 2 or 3 more times?
8/7/2019 c24 The Dark Hour
8/7/2019 c23 TheReaperCommander
The Qrow And Raven bonding is just amazing. Too bad that Leone died I thought with Qrow and Raven here they would be able to save her.
8/7/2019 c23 TheReaperCommander
God I love it. This is a great story, and I love the Qrow Leone pairing.
8/4/2019 c23 FawkesPheonix
Can’t wait for more it’s too bad Leone died though.
7/27/2019 c21 namingmydogqrow
WOW I FREAKING LOVE THIS! AND QROW AND RAVENS BONDING! YASSSSSSS
7/23/2019 c20 STRQisdabest
I just binged this entire thing and cant wait to see what happens next! I honestly don't know why but if Qrow survives I want him to go back with Raven, lol maybe I'm just a sucker for not happy endings! 3 Love this! :) PS. THE FLASHBACKS ARE AMAZING!
7/12/2019 c8 Toa IceHeart
Did you skip Sheele's death?
6/28/2019 c15 Guest
Love your story
6/22/2019 c15 1Ultimate Kuuga
No matter how strong you are, Esdeath. What you did to Qrow is useless, Muda Muda. Great chapter.
26 Page 1 2 Next »