for When Roses Wilt

12/7/2020 c4 Guest
It’s too early to cry. Whaaaaa this was so good now excuse me while I sob.
9/18/2020 c4 luvnanofate
Though extremely heartbreaking, your story was very well written from start to finish. Your portrayal of Yang's end was done very well also. Thank you very much.
Jay
3/2/2020 c4 3Psiah
Welp... This turned me into a wreck.
5/17/2019 c4 Calamk
Interesting take on Yang's semblance, I always felt like semblances should be able to grow/evolve.
While there wasn't much to read, the story was still strong. It really was sad and now 1/2 of team RWBY is gone. I would have liked to see a few more reactions from others about the deaths but what we were given was great.
4/29/2019 c4 1SanguineSword
I can't decide if this ending is sad or happy. Either way I'm in tears, masterful writing my good sir.
4/23/2019 c3 SanguineSword
Poor Tai, first Raven, then Summer, Then Ruby and now Yang, the poor man's heart must be close to sundering itself in two from heartbreak alone.
4/22/2019 c3 Ushindeshi
What a sad story.
4/22/2019 c3 Sorna-Raptor
... welp time to throw away my day plan cause i'm just gonna go to my room and cry for next 24 hours.
4/22/2019 c3 Alucard45
Its ok, I didn’t need all these happy feelings today anyway.
4/22/2019 c3 JackTheSpades
Wow. Not the conclusion I was expecting.
Yet great all the same :D

That being said, is this actually the end? Because apparently there are more chapters to come? Maybe an epilogue.
4/15/2019 c2 5OceanBlueSeaEyes
Awww this is just sad. I cant wait for more
4/8/2019 c1 Mytrenast3r
This is an interesting idea, I am looking forward to seeing more.
4/8/2019 c1 Alucard45
You said your first story is a oneshot. I guess this one is planned to be a multi chapter fic? If not it’s a little lacking but the premise is very interesting. I’m always a sucker for Team RWBY tragic. hope this is only the start because I very mutch like to see what’s up with yang and hope for a at least somewhat happy end.