for In Fate's Right Hand

12/12/2004 c2 28Guardian Spirit
This is so well written. The way you describe Miroku's inner turmoil over the kazaana is perfect. I hope you write more soon!
10/15/2004 c2 48Pyrinsomniac
Ooh, excellent. Yay, all levels of Miroku are actually in character!
9/3/2004 c2 11The Jenx
This is top of cool. A bit less introspection might make it more attantion-sustaining, but top of cool nonetheless.
12/23/2003 c2 lemondoodle
Great fic, I was depressed it ended so soon though. You really are writing Miroku how I see him...good job. :) Hope to read more.
11/20/2003 c2 Nataku-chan
Oh my god... this was most excellent! Poor Miroku! ::sobs:: I feel so bad for him (he's my fave char. as if you couldn't guess)

You've managed to express his feelings and actions so perfectly! I can feel the inner turmoil he's experiencing!

Do continue soon! I salute you!

Nataku-chan =)
10/14/2003 c1 OR
Really good chapter I have to say I love it.
9/4/2003 c2 11Elyndewen Startree
Oh, so cool. Even though I think that Miroku is way too perverted for his own good, he still manages to be incredibly hot, even as a cartoon. This is the first Inuyasha fic I've read, and boy was it good. It's ok with me that your X-Evolution fics are on hold now. Update soon!

Elyndewen Startree
8/30/2003 c2 Topazera
Hello! Well, first of all, I love it. Very beautifully written, it presents very clear imagery and it's a convincing perspective of Miroku. I especially like the way you presented Miroku's past, a naive 15-year-old frequenting tea-houses, and his decision to protect an innocent girl from the burden of the curse. Sigh, ah Miroku protecting Sango from the pain of cursed childbirth. It really reminds of a scene in the book I just read, "Outlander" about childbirth, "I can bear pain, myself but I couldn't bear yours. That would take more strength than I have." Aw... Sorry, book and fic worlds matching up in my brain! Well, it'll be crushing to watch Mirosan suffer, but without angst where would fanfiction be? Sigh,the hopeless romantic I am is still holding out for a happy ending though! (I'm in a very sighy mood, methinks.) Hope to see some Miroku/Sango interaction soon! ~TZ
8/15/2003 c2 13Spectrum
This is excellent. Of course, any fic that has a lot of good Miroku angst is bound to win my approval, but this is very well-written and does a great job of showing what Miroku really thinks of his fate. Most of all, it makes a reader like me desperate for more, even though I see it hasn't been updated for quite a while. I really hope you'll write more eventually. ^_^
6/23/2003 c2 1Sailor Neko
I love the way you write. It's just so, so, smooth! Please, update soon!
4/30/2003 c2 2kawree
this story is excellent, you have such a talent with words. i look forward to more of this. ganbatte ne!
4/29/2003 c2 11The Jenx
So sad...:( AND SO GOOD! More, please!
4/29/2003 c2 21Jaid Skywalker
Excellent work! Your writing style is very smooth and I like the way if flows. More soon plz!
4/29/2003 c1 18Scribe Figaro
I think I'm hooked already. I'll be watching this one. How long must we wait for an update?