for Cracking the Stone

1/24/2020 c2 9Slingerapen
Awesome story! I love how much personality youre giving nomura, and it all ties so neatly with her motivations! Stricklers such a little twat at the end there. Also, even if its not going into the barbara/zelda direction, I do like the hints to it and the recipicents of the info being undjudgemental.
10/30/2019 c2 71P.A.W.07
This looks like fun, but I love time travel fics just so much, especially when they go way off kilter from the original timeline. Is Nomura even going to allow Jim to be the trollhunter? Will Kanjigar die as usual? Will Bular and his idiot self be allowed to continue existing? Nomura has all the cards. I can't wait for her to start playing with them.

Also, I love Walt/Barbara as well, but I wouldn't mind some Draal/Nomura hinting if you find the time. .
9/25/2019 c2 1cj1of4
You know, if Nomura keeps sneaking peaks at Jim while in her Troll form, I think it might be funny if Jim decides she is his fairy godmother. After all, he has no idea what a troll is yet, so how is he suppose to know she is a troll and not a fairy?

Also, has Toby moved in yet? Oh, and what about Draal? Is this after Nomura's relationship with Draal or before? Cause after 100 years, she might have forgotten that her old flame was still alive at this time.
9/25/2019 c2 2merendinoemiliano
Quite interesting chapter, i'm really curious to see how the friendship of Nomura and Barbara will go and how the other charachters will change. By the way, 3below will be included?
8/12/2019 c1 13creativesm75
nice
7/22/2019 c1 1Shioran Toushin
ok, read it, lived it, want to read more.
yes it's not much of a review, but i wanted to make itknow that i like it.

especially because, and pardon my weaboness, Time displaced Onee-san/Overprotective Big Sister/Aunt Nomura got my attention.
4/15/2019 c1 WolfishMoon
Holy flip! That was amazing! And poor Jim! He just gives and gives and never gets anything back! But Nomura is legit and will take everything down if it means Jim gets to be happy in this life... so cool!
4/12/2019 c1 1Aurelian Galadrigal
The interactions between Nomura and Merlin are so good. Great work!
4/11/2019 c1 AngetianPrincess18
Out of the two main characters that ARE adults, it's no surprise that Nomura is the one who acts like one AND has a heart. Unlike a certain wizard who is still a dipwad, no surprises there
4/10/2019 c1 9Quartic Moose
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! omg I am so psyched for this story. There was a surreal moment when I saw the notification in my inbox, because Trollhunters is a smallish fandom and the vast majority of people I encounter have never heard of it. And here you were, someone I've been following for *years* - (seriously, I signed on for Sunglasses, Screwdrivers, and Swords; a fantastic crossover if there ever was one) - here you were posting a new fic for Trollhunters. Like, it's been a couple years since you've posted something for a fandom I'm actively in, but I don't like to unfollow people. So whenever I got a notification that you'd updated a Star Wars or Miraculous Ladybug fic, I'd just think 'oh cool, Obi-quiet is still doing her thing, enjoying writing - good for her' and move on. But now you're writing Trollhunters which is my ONE TRUE FANDOM at the moment, and I am just. I'm over the moon. I'm so excited other people are finding this awesome show - welcome aboard!

Also, more to the point: what an awesome beginning! I really like stories that begin in media res - just plop me down and let me hit the ground running, let details about what's going on filter in over time. It's the year 2215 and you don't waste time describing how the future is different from the present; it's Nomura's POV, and since she's *lived* the intervening time she wouldn't have any reason to draw comparisons. I love your characterization of Nomura and I can't wait to see where this goes

(was Jim losing an arm a Star Wars allusion or just a sometimes-characters-lose-their-arm thing?)
4/10/2019 c1 4Krazyfanfiction1
Neat!
4/10/2019 c1 141Unstoppable Cyborg
Wow, this is really good! The way Trolls and magic interact makes sense, and as heartbreaking as it was the way you wrote about the way Nomura cares for Jim was amazing. I'm excited for the next chapter :)
4/10/2019 c1 2merendinoemiliano
Very meaningful beginning, can't wait to see whath happened. Trough Nomura was never human to start with. Good work aniway.