for SoE: Burning Desire

9/16/2019 c2 62burtonfan422
I hope Rusty learned his lesson, once he learns to respect women, maybe he'll get somewhere in life
5/12/2019 c2 134AberrantScript
This was hilarious! Haha! Really funny, and pervy, and horny, and all that fun good stuff. Poor fella just wants a girl to love on. I really enjoyed reading this story, and you did pretty great on it. Thanks for sharing!
4/24/2019 c2 5LoudRisque
Awesome and hot chapter. I must say, I was a bit bummed its not Lincoln who got the Burning Desire cologne, but you make up for it by making Rusty learn that 'to get a girl, you must use yourself, not magic or spell charm.'

So, that's that. Amazing chapter with lots of great literature (especially the sexy one). One flaw of this chapter though; is Rusty the only male in the party? Because Clyde is there, but when every girls started going crazy, no guys ever stood up for Rusty's sake.

That being said, I have another question to asks; in near future, would you consider making a spin-off of this story centered around Lincoln and Burning Desire cologne? I know you said this story work better with Rusty, but I seriously wanted to read Lincoln getting all girls wrapped around his schlong. Lol.

But you do you :)
Keep up the good work.
4/11/2019 c1 62burtonfan422
Rusty had that punch coming, just saying.
4/11/2019 c1 5LoudRisque
I will be completely honest and harsh here... But why Rusty? Rather than the protagonist Lincoln himself.

I'm not saying the chapter isn't good. Its quite opposite, actually. The chapter is hilarious and very teenagers to read, and done. Sigh... I miss my youth prime )

Anyway, I do like this story idea. But I don't like that Rusty got all the 'action' if you know what I'm sayin'. And the fact that Girl Jordan would be in this story is, rubbing me a wrong way.

I love Lincoln the better, and hope for his harem shall stand.