for Rebirth

5/16/2019 c2 O
I just realized in cannon Touya travels the world for business, and Touma was sent to 'Academy City' due to his bad luck. I know you have your own plot but I'm just pointing it out to you. And are going to have SI meet with all the level 5s or just the ones he close to, Misaka are favorite tsunade, Misaki our favorite flirt, and Accelerator our favorite villian.
5/16/2019 c2 3botman69420
this big bad
5/16/2019 c2 O
Can't wait for the next chapter, will he have Misaka and Misaki in his harem like the orginal
5/16/2019 c2 Doctor Doofenshmirtz
Your MC is really unlikable. He feels like a bit of a sociopath.
4/15/2019 c1 2Rajarshi Sarkar
You know... boy... you kind of made Touma-kun look like a brooding Sasuke-kun in your story. Not bad... but you made a slight mistake in the end. Fu! Fu! Fu! Do you want to know what? Do you want to know? Do you?
...
Lo! And Behold my Dear Friend!
Tsuchimikado Motoharu was in England at this time under Necessarius. And he comes to Academy City just one year before the 'Index Arc' begins not 10 years before then... what you have written... really boy, remember the timelines even if you are trying to create a 'out of character' kind of story.
...
Other than that... I will be reading more of your stories!
(Your story kind of reminds me of CrossFaded)
Oops! Tee! Hee!
[SPOILER ALERT]
4/14/2019 c1 Guest
For the main girls in the Harem I think you should give Touma 6 girls 3 from science and 3 from Magic sides.
Science- Misika, Misaki ?
Magic- Itsuwa, Othenius, Kanorii
4/12/2019 c1 Mercenory
Good. I already like this fic. Never really liked stories when MC has a harem, but they are too dense to understand it (or just don't want to). So, yeah.
I wonder if either Misaka or Kamijou will remember each other when they meet again in Academy City.
I look forward to read the next chapter!
Wish you luck.
4/11/2019 c1 18CrossFaded
Well, this is the kind of story I would expect to see at SpaceBattles. If I'm not wrong, there will probably be quite a fair bit of munchkining, or basically power upgrades which may or may not be direct upgrades to the Imagine Breaker ability. Could also be something like acquiring an army of magicians etc. At least, from what I've seen from most SI fics. I mean, since you said this is a rewrite of your gamer fic, and gamer fics normally have munchkining...

The writing isn't bad. The chapter is pretty much standard for any SI fic. I guess I'll have to wait for a few more chapters to properly judge this story.
4/11/2019 c1 DALucifer13
will this version of touma be stuck with imagine breaker, or will he have an actual personal reality/esper power?
4/11/2019 c1 6BlueJack22
Ok Smart Touma and Misaka, got it
I really like it, I hope you write more chapters and update Unification project I'm still dying to know what happened next
4/11/2019 c1 darkstel
no harem no reader
4/11/2019 c1 Isokage
Nice start, i know this SIOC Touma is very smart and more nerdy side, but when he discover more about Imagine Breaker and he couldn't use Espers powers, will he train his body to have a better chance?
4/11/2019 c1 11KnightLawn
Really cool I liked this.