for Mary Me

6/18 c1 5aalens
Oh no, not ‘The End p’ already! I shall now have to see if you’ve written anything else in this fandom.
6/6 c1 aslooneyastheyget
Wow! This was really engaging and well written! I'm usually wary of Self Insert stories, but this one is a gem, honestly! Mary singing disney songs to her sisters is hilarious. It's such a shame this hasn't been continued, I would have loved to read more!
4/27 c1 Guest
I know it’s a one-shot, but man I wish you kept going. I would love to read what happens next
2/18 c1 6Intelligensia
aww this was lovely! It's amazing to see how much more smoothly things can turn out, with just one adult in the Bennet household instead of seven children :P
2/16 c1 LoveReplica
I love this so much and come back to re-read. Please consider writing more in P&P and from the SI/isekai’ed Mary’s perspective!
2/3 c1 Rebecca Collins1
Seemed weird to end this here. Very good story though.
10/12/2020 c1 Guest
I kinda love this! I was hoping that you would continue and have Mr. Darcy marry Mary since you had him dance with her...
10/1/2020 c1 Lil'Sparrow7
Lovely fic! I love reading SI! Fic's and I adore Darcy ending up with not Elizabeth. (Don't get me wrong, love her. But I desire Darcy with someone else every now and then.)
8/9/2020 c1 2A.S.-sama
Awesome! ;]
8/5/2020 c1 yohana01
Me encantó, espero la continúes. No sé cómo no encontré tu historia antes, está increíble.
7/3/2020 c1 Vortexswirl
Absolutely stunning. Sequel!
6/21/2020 c1 Guest
Nooooo but what happens next?
5/22/2020 c1 potter2002
are you going to do a sequel? because i love these story and would like to know who mary ends marrying!
5/8/2020 c1 3laelruin
I want to see Mary's eventual beau now! Fantastic story!
4/8/2020 c1 Lauramari
Love this story. I would love to read a book set around your Mary.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »