for Scenes

7/5/2013 c9 602Ghostwriter
Awww...poor Chris. Love these one-shots. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
10/22/2009 c2 17Chiquinta
Funny as!

...Yep, that's all I can come up with.
10/20/2009 c9 4MargaretFullerSlack
Oh!

Nice update ;-)
10/12/2009 c9 17Chiquinta
You're still brilliant. You've always been brilliant and you always will be. Love the imagery/descriptiveness. I just can't believe you're better than me and it's your second language.

It's good to see you writing again.
7/21/2005 c8 3Callaway Queen
how can one person create 8 fantastic scenes just like that! they were all really great, sweet and sometimes funny. i loved Show Me, Heaven and Looking Up. They were so simple and yet tell so much. you're great at these things.
10/31/2004 c6 glory02
Actually I´m quite sure I reviewed this one, but apparently I didn´t...

Aww this is so cute!
10/31/2004 c8 glory02
Though you already know this... this scene is my personal favorite :)and I guess that says everything ;).
5/27/2004 c1 1kilikijay
Your english was pretty good in this story. Some things weren't worded exactly as they should have been but it was clear enough to understand what you were trying to say. You did a very good job. I could get into the way the characters were feeling through your description. Great job.
5/22/2004 c8 Frida
Yay, it left your computer! You know what I think, but wanna add that I really like these little stories that capture the characters personality very well in just a short scene. And of course I don't have to wait three years for an ending ;)
5/21/2004 c8 17Chiquinta
Wow, it took you ages to post this one.
What to say, what to say. I beta'd this one so I've already said most of what I wanted to say, other than NO MORE CHRIS/TC! Gah, it's sweet, nice, cute but I'm on Chris/Tc overload.
Not that this fic is bad. It's just...well Chris/Tc :p
12/22/2003 c7 Glory02
Yay new chappy!
It was written good [as always ;)] but I do like the other scenes more. This just didn't appeal to me so much as the others.
12/19/2003 c7 Chiquinta
Ahh, you know I love it, especially the end bit :p
Austin loves it too.
I have a friend who'd get up at 3 in the morning...except in her time it's like 5 pm.
12/17/2003 c4 Austin Zandwitch
You are such a good author. Do you take requests? I'd love to see a short story about Chris and Cory. I had an idea, like, Chris is getting ready for a date and can't decide what to wear so she rings up Cory at 3 am or something. What do you think?
7/11/2003 c6 3Callaway Queen
WAS A BIT SHORT THOUGH. BUT SHORT AND SWEET. I LIKE THE PART WHEN SHE BENT BACK HIS HEAD AND KISSED HIM...SO SWEET. AND THAT'S A TYPICAL T.C AND CHRIS MOMENT. SWEET AS EVER.
7/11/2003 c5 Callaway Queen
HEY THIS WAS SO SWEET. AND TOUCHING. AND HEARTBREAKING. BUT U SHOULD HAVE SHOWED WHERE SHE MET T.C AND THEY MADE UP ...HOPEFULLY.

BUT THEY R STILL THE BEST COUPLE ...EVER. NEXT TO ME AND LIL ROMEO...LOL