for Scenes

7/11/2003 c4 3Callaway Queen
this story was sweet again as usual.it's really a typical t.c and chris and the head in the crook of his neck was really sweet.

callaway queen
7/11/2003 c2 Callaway Queen
hey this story was sweet i remember that episode overkill. like i had watched it yesterdy...oh yea i did watch it yesterday. but that story really describes how t.c and chris was. alwayz fighting then makin up afterwards. i think that's sweet of both of them.

callaway queen
6/9/2003 c6 myu182
Good.Very good. I got nothin to say but have a great summer.

&

Is this the end of "scenes"?
6/9/2003 c6 17Chiquinta
OOh, Waff! I like waffs. You're so good at them.
6/5/2003 c5 Chiquinta
Kitty!

Since it's about death and suicide and the like I'm not really going to say that I enjoyed it, but it was good just the same.

The love the whole cat thing happening though.

You should have added one more line after the cat jumped into her lap...like Tc jumped into her lap. He he.
5/25/2003 c4 glory02
nice & sweet chapter

keep up with the good work

by the way what´s a WAFF
5/21/2003 c4 Chiquinta
Definately a WAFF and a very good one at that. This is certainly a favourite of mine!
4/30/2003 c3 myu182
Great scenes! And yeah I do think you and Chiquinta would make a really really really great fic.

P.S Chiquinta,it seems to me that u'r not really suprise I AM the old reviewer name Guy
4/30/2003 c3 8Icea
This was interesting. Great story! Please update this anytime soon.
4/29/2003 c3 17Chiquinta
Squee!

'See' was a bit sad. Just understanding how he might feel in that situation. This one could get turned into a story. A long and complicated story.

PS. My sister just gave me an idea for an AU fic. Tc and Palermo were brothers. I leave that one up to you.

'Fat' seems strangely familiar. BETA! How come I haven't seen any more? :-(

'Friendship' - I like it. True story. This woman should see a doctor, she got time off work 6 times in 1 month for girl problems. Scary huh. I used it at school all the time. Never use tampons with long nails people.

I like seeing Cory/Chris relationships. The Tc/Cory/Chris thing is so hard to come up with something original. I'm not a Tc/Chris fanatic but I'm not a Tc/Cory fan either. I think I just use it cause it's convenient. It saves making up another character when you need one of them to have a relationship problem. :-p

I seriously think though that you and I need to get together and write a fic.
4/29/2003 c3 glory02
Love it especially the one with Tc and Chris I also liked the third one and to the first one well I´m not really a TC/Cory friend

anyway great work

are there going to be more? I hope so

bye