for The One Where They Are In A Relationship

10/26/2020 c6 87Book girl fan
This is utterly ridiculous and I love it.
1/18/2020 c18 1BiaAylesworth
All the parts were amazing and so beautifully developed. I loved the gaps that you covered during that time, they got so deep in love but some times i fell that I could see more details of how it happened. During the whole seasons they were together I feel they had a secret deep relationship afar from everyone and sometimes we had insights. I think is awesome that you wrote that moments like this... Seriously give me more!
12/25/2019 c18 Guest
I really loved it!:D
6/26/2019 c18 7Mondler2017
WOW. I'm crying. Ik its just a series and all but I'm just gonna miss it. I mean it touched my heart in so many ways, its hard to explain...

Everything is so cute! I really enjoyed it. Actually I loved it. I could totally see this happening. Thanks. Thank you sm. Thank you! I love uuuuu.
6/22/2019 c18 waynoway
Aww this story was awesome! I wish I had the time to review each chapter but please know I enjoyed every bit of it as I'm sure many readers did. I look forward to reading more from you!
6/21/2019 c18 Guest
Loved this story! Keep it up
6/20/2019 c18 12CamilleCM
I'm off the list, ha!
I love everything about the date, so sweet and romantic, and this open, honest Chandler is so great, I love when writers include some of their hobbies into the relationship, and musicals for Chandler are part of it that makes him a better rounded individual. The period talk is also a great touch to showcase the level of comfort and intimacy they are reaching, and it ties so well to that adorable canon scene.

This story was so great and funny and endearing, I will definitely re-read it to appreciate it even more. Thank you for sharing, and looking forward to all your future chapters no matter the series!
6/19/2019 c18 15Babatomyfriends
Aw that's such a happy place for the conclusion of this series! That scene with Mondler sharing a pajama and Chandler's barcaloungers is one of the happiest and cutest in the canon and you did it full justice by adding a perfect dinner date and a wonderfully confident and relaxed Chandler to it, plus that period talk feels so true. Really great chapter and such a lovely conclusion! Now I look forward to your next series!
6/19/2019 c18 Guest
I will miss this story please continue writing about mondler you're a great writer
6/19/2019 c18 25Boris Yeltsin
Loved it.
6/19/2019 c17 15Babatomyfriends
Oh wow, I'm really bowled over by your 'explanation' for the ring plothole, and how you topped it by tying another arc into it AND settled that question whether Janice and Chandler meet after Jemen before the seventh season - that's something I've avoided so far and I really admire you for it. Plus you nailed Ross again, that part could have been cut straight out of an episode with nobody noticing. But best of all is your characterisation of Chandler in the beginning, how much he grew out of himself during his relationship and his eternal struggle with his old self, that's so masterfully done!
6/18/2019 c17 12CamilleCM
I loved this, from Chandler's introspective thoughts about how the relationship impacted himin particular the way Monica makes him want to be a better personto the super creative way you exploited that "plot holealthough more like a loose end) with the ring and turned it into the earrings gift picked by Ross, and I mean to have Ross there to bargain in his typical frugal way? So clever. It's awesome.
And of course, the inclusion of Chandler's worst nightmare was perfect as the inciting incident to get him to propose. Perfect storytelling! This is a gem of a chapter.
6/18/2019 c17 25Boris Yeltsin
Loved that one.
6/16/2019 c16 Coffee Hermit
Your writing is formidable, it is to be said. I like the whole story very much These two are adorable together.
6/15/2019 c10 6Lianna H
Chandler was the first one to blurt out 'I love you' a couple of episodes ago, and here Monica is the first one to give the boyfriend/girlfriend, also unexpected. Also great that Monica realized that she was using the wrong measuring stick
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »