for The Good Hunter

1/25 c1 liukwan2406
plz update
1/20 c21 TekamanBlade
This story was unexpectedly light on the smut and unexpectedly heavy on the self loathing. I was not prepared for what this story is and I'm very glad that I stumbled upon it.

Well done so far and I eagerly await the next chapter!
1/8 c1 Sunnyboi221
Insteresting
1/2 c13 Imperious115
Super good
12/17/2020 c21 3Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
The last chapter's end came too soon. I binged this story within an hour or two of finding it. By far the best MGE story.

Really hope for future chapters.

Great story
12/17/2020 c3 Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nice. I approve and agree with the good hunters disposition.
12/13/2020 c21 Guest
Wow good chapter
12/13/2020 c1 19Kyuubi gear
This is a very good story. I found you as a recommendation on YouTube when me and another person were talking about the monster girl encyclopedia, they recommend you to me, and after reading this, it was worth the recommendation. I’m a humongous fan of both the monster girl encyclopedia and Bloodborne. And seeing the two combined is wonderful. I will also make sure to read your other work as well, this is very good and I love this.
12/5/2020 c21 6Dragon Bone Z
Anyone here with an in-depth knowledge of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia history, culture and city? Or do any of you know any websites that offer their mangas and light novels? Because I want to write a Darksider X MONSTER ENcyclopedia. That or Ultraman.
11/26/2020 c1 Guest
More of a reply to Ace a few reviews below.

The Hunter is inflicting a bit more than PTSD my guy, he is literally a shell of a human built around beastly instincts and eldritch truth. 90% sure he is just inflicting madness upon his enemies, especially with the HMS, a blade coated in literal eldritch moonlight and power
11/28/2020 c21 IbnAurum
Beautiful. I especially like your portrayal of the Good Hunter, a pragmatic, grim man with dark tendencies, but with a basically good heart. I was a bit upset that the Sheffield Arc had ended too soon, I love seeing him socializing, and I couldn't wait to see the resolution to Sierra's situation. Might as well include Duerra, Natsume and all others, that is, I'm all for complex issues and whatnot, but surely they won't end just like that? Anyways, this has been a riveting read.
11/28/2020 c21 4Nighthawk6595
The Order and their valkyries were growing more concerned about the allegiance of the Hunter while Fourth Born Druella was experiencing nightmares, hallucinations and seeing the Hunter right in front of her, ready to finish what he started as the doctors and Arthur grew ever concerned as her Hunter nightmares grew worse.

The Hunter himself was holding the archer who assisted the knight of the deposed king, captive while giving him a choice of either dying at the Hunter's hand or leaving to start a new life.

As for Sierra, she now knows that Klaus Tennstedt and Cyril Sutherland are the same person, the Hunter that slaughtered his way out of Lescatie, fought the Demon Lord's Fourth Born and won. It also seems like he has a lot of explaining to do since he might return to the Hunter's Dream.
11/25/2020 c21 Crimson An'Xileel
Neat chapter.
11/24/2020 c21 Just a random guy117
Update?
11/19/2020 c15 Abrams 1559
It would be interesting if Ancalagon tried to court the hunter. After all dragons are attracted to power.
956 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »