for The Good Hunter

wow
11/16/2020 c21 Uday Sra
Awesome
11/16/2020 c21 Uday Sra
Good
11/16/2020 c21 4Verdauga
I will admit I like Kyril more, but this is still very interesting.
11/16/2020 c21 RedDemonEye
You would think people by now would know that the hunter doesn't care if you get in his way or try and fail to kill him you are going to die anyway a lot of interesting stuff went down in this one I can tell the next will be even insane s keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
11/15/2020 c21 2Craask
So he straight iced the knight? Woah...

I hope that Greilia's mental anguish isn't the same as Druella's and Natsume's terror or Sierra's mental absence. That is - ptsd from the mass graves and NOT caused by eldritch circumstances. Don't get me wrong. This story is awesome. I like how the Hunter is moving through and interacting with the Monstergirl world, but I would rather not have EVERYONE he leaves alive start going mad with Bloodborne visions.

If Gehrman is gone and Cyril in charge of the Hunter's Dream (unknowingly or not), which ending took place. You write Cyril to still be mortal, so does that mean that the Moon Presence is still alive? Or is it that Cyril only SEEMS mortal (since ascending doesn't have to mean that you turn into a squid baby)?

I look forward to see what comes of the Doll and Sierra. And if Hansel and Gretel will turn to be potential Hunter Apprentices.

Happy Writings.
11/15/2020 c21 pendragonZx
You have the best story for a fringe series like monster girl encyclopedia. Throw in blood born you did something truly unique. You turned something hentai and dumb and made it serious and interesting. Good work!
11/15/2020 c21 SaintOfReach
Loved the chapter! I’m enjoying seeing the different plot lines progress and the “duel” between Cyril and Watson. Looking forward to the next update :)
11/15/2020 c21 Reichsmarschall
The wait was well worth it.
11/15/2020 c21 PasiveNox
Great chapter
11/15/2020 c21 1Jctherebel
Awesome chapter
11/15/2020 c21 5plums
I feel like every chapter, you add more conspiracies... add more antagonists, but whatever current "mission" he's on actually gets more complicated and less likely to be resolved.
11/15/2020 c21 garoorar
Götterdämmerung
11/15/2020 c21 2ManwithaPlan113
How tragic. I was interested to learn about this knight and his duel but it seemed brutally short. But completely expected I suppose. One does not just challenge he a hunter for they have no honor

They are hunters

They hunt

Until it is done

No matter what. Still, excellent chapter as always hah. But I rather see more of the Kuroinu one honestly, bastards deserve the killing the most

Not these fools, useless, pathetic lot
11/15/2020 c21 a roll of toilet paper