FanFiction.Net
for Ambition of the Red Princess

6/29/2019 c8 2dirtrevor
Who will Malty be at the end of this? Will she still be her scheming and conniving self or will the shield hero soften her heart?
6/29/2019 c8 2Commissar Gaunt
So I take it the Siltvelt Agents will make good on their pledge to become Naofumi's slaves? They can't really openly serve him as free Demihumans as that would be politically inconvenient to Malty not to mention open Naofumi to a lot of charges. Either they become his slaves or they have to scram.

Still, Naofumi has enough money to not only buy the Lvl 75 Beastman, but also Rapthalia, the Rabbitman with a broken foot, and the lvl 1 Lizardman. The Beastman and Lizardman are combat ready, the Rabbitman just needs his foot fixed. With the Siltvelt Agents and their carriage plus their likely Fiolial or Dragon pulling it, you got a strong party.
6/28/2019 c8 3OechsnerC
Awesome update.
6/28/2019 c8 macario1214
Damn! Mein almost blew it!
6/28/2019 c8 2KiroZen
If things proceed as canon, I can already picture the glaring match between Malty and Melty.
And all the politicking in the story makes me shiver in anticipation.
6/28/2019 c7 KiroZen
The Smith Demon will be a reoccurring thing won't it?
6/28/2019 c8 6The Sinful
See you gave the man a name. As for update schedule, you do you. Either way, guess this means next chapter is time to buy some slaves.

Think I mentioned before but I like that Naofumi is a hero who's not a classic genius but one that understands people. Maybe because I'm the opposite. I bring up that Mongols boiled water to keep spirits from cursing them with sickness, then call my mother and ask her how to clean a showerhead.
6/28/2019 c8 18Shinnypichu88
Tanuki's arrival!

And mein being mein.

Real pity she thinks she won't have to put real work in lol, at least they'll have a sword.

Granted, I do get where your coming from. The latter part of shield hero focused more on the waves while keeping up a theme.
6/28/2019 c8 6Pretty Lazy
Goddammit, this actually has to be the best back-and-forth conversation yet. I was reading by mobile, so I was literally getting onto my feet as I read further in.

And yeah, I can say with certainty that this was some Death Note levels of dialogue. To be given a portrait and to determine what belongs and what doesn’t. This, in it’s own right, defines and rules its own division of the ROTSH fanfiction collection, if it hadn’t already.

A part of me thinks that Malty “might” warm up to Naofumi, but I *really* don’t want to lose these golden interactions like this one.

The way you weave the worldbuilding into an engaging conversation just makes me—Gah, I don’t even have the words to express how good this feels!

Keep up the good work, no matter how long it takes for the next chapter! *thumbs up*

(Side note; considering how Ren is shown to be the most observant hero, other then Naofumi, I wonder if he’s going to join into this war of mentality at some point. Now, that would be pretty spicy with another factor Malty would have to keep track of.)
6/28/2019 c8 5Pyromania101
More scheming, more speed chess. Excellent. I hope Naofumi still picks Raphtalia.
6/28/2019 c8 calderoneric758
So two questions when is naofumi and malty gonna have heart to heart about being the older siblings with the younger one being the favorite and just for shits and giggles is raphtalia gonna call malty and naofumi mommy her new parents as a joke or will it be filo
6/28/2019 c1 2KiroZen
Wasn’t Trash the Staff “Hero”?
6/28/2019 c8 starburst98
Oh ho, so he may get a small band of kids and become a robin hood deal.
6/27/2019 c7 Night
The original Malty, I have to question why at the time did she think that tormenting the Demi human's hero, would be a good idea while the queen was gone? I understand why the King was so foolish to do that, but Malty? Why would she think that all her actions would make her come out safe in line of being the next queen and without the consequences of the current Queen returning?!

Which is why the way you written Malty is better, she actually thinks of the consequences in the long run. Also it would make sense on where the Queen's smarts went, Melty doesn't seem to have it yet, but she is still growing. Original Malty doesn't seem to have it though.
6/24/2019 c3 KiroZen
Definitely smarter than canon McFucker.
1,784 « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 .. Last Next »