FanFiction.Net
for Ambition of the Red Princess

6/9/2019 c7 40lord Martiya
Thanks for the memo about Malty being still Malty. I was starting to forget she's a pragmatic villain, not a pragmatic hero.
Now, let's see what happens with this new mess...
6/9/2019 c7 6The Sinful
I reckon that IF Raphtalia's still in the story, she'd get the "favored servant" status rather than waifu.

Also, pragmatic villains are best villains. Villains like Malty and Naraku who kick dogs like cans and collect enemies like pokemon cards are only interesting for a few episodes. Much better is villains like David Xanatos who have several plans at once set up and avoid petty schemes like revenge because it doesn't actually help them.
6/9/2019 c7 2Commissar Gaunt
Another good chapter, and so the Game begins, except Naofumi doesn't even know he is playing or that he is being manipulated.

As for GoT, no characters were assassinated by the writers. Bran's role was hinted at from season 1 and more so in the books. Dany was always a villain and was torturing and burning people to death in season 1 and threatened to burn cities to the ground in Season 2. John never wanted to be king or a leader, he just wanted to belong and do the right thing. Sansa grew up without becoming Cersei in the process. Arya was never meant to be a lady.

GoT followed real historical precedent and was truth in television when a dynastic struggle results in all the legal claimants dead or incapacitated.

Like I said in our PM, Bran is Edward the Confessor, who prayed while his rivals killed each other off, leaving him the only option that the other nobles would swallow without starting another war.
6/9/2019 c7 3OechsnerC
Awesome update.
6/9/2019 c7 2Cario Regun
well a very good chapter!

let see how naofumi meet raphtalia and how she is going to change Malty

Looking forward for the next chapter!
6/9/2019 c7 5Pyromania101
I do hope that Raphtalia and Filo still join the group at some point. As for Malty, she kind of reminds me of Cersei Lannister, albeit smarter and better at turning on the charm.
6/9/2019 c6 Eclaire Best Gir
Where is chapter 7
6/7/2019 c6 DivineDemon1
this is really amazing. I really would love this show even more if they set it up the way you did.
6/5/2019 c5 1NoGang123
Love this! Excited for more!
6/4/2019 c6 9Rob Rimsill
Well, I'm enjoying this so far.

It's certainly nothing I've ever seen before - hardly anyone spares a thought for one of the most-hated characters in recent anime, but I'm glad you did, because seeing how everything could have unfolded is fascinating. I like how different the dynamic between the heroes is - rather than each accusing the others of lying about how their weapon upgrade system works, they can actually cooperate now.

Everyone is in character - I mean, with the obvious exceptions of Malty and Itsuki, one because there wouldn't be a story otherwise and the other for reasons you've addressed. But everyone else? Very recognisable, especially Ren's bluntness and Naofumi's business savvy.

And Itsuki seems to have inherited Emiya Shirou's backstory? ...sure, why not?

Looking forward to what you have planned next.
6/3/2019 c6 Fckboi69RIP
I waited for this for sooo long after reading your old one shot and keep up the good work you got yourselves another fam!
6/3/2019 c6 DarkDesh
Really enjoy this one. Great idea for the story and hope to read more of it soon.
6/2/2019 c6 Guest
Still some cases it's good to have quality over time, just hopefully not too long.
Love the story btw
6/2/2019 c6 Wednesday
Maybe do it consistently on Wednesday's? Or next weekend?
5/30/2019 c6 Mr. F
I have to say, this is pretty great. Malty is surprisingly likeable here, even if she’s still a manipulative bitch underneath. By the way, I’m a big Isekai fan so I really like the small references to Iris, Bertia and Katarina. This whole “Isekai Otome Villainess” plot became really popular lately and I enjoy it a lot. I wonder if you got some inspiration for this from those stories.
1,784 « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »