FanFiction.Net
for Ambition of the Red Princess

4/26/2020 c24 1Echonic
Honestly this keeps getting better, I don't know how you made that fight scene work but it was fucking epic.
4/26/2020 c24 2KiroZen
As much as I enjoyed this chapter, I'm reasonably certain that Shield Prison has a size limit, and thus could not feasibly hold a gashadokuro.
4/26/2020 c24 Rando12
Aww I think Raphtalia is shipping her sister and master. In all seriousness I enjoyed the Melromarc elite guard coming in to not only save the village but also the shield heroes party. As well as Malty even though she wanted to participate with the other heroes to raise her and Naofumi’s political value she still valued the lives of her (potentially) future citizens. In canon she could care less about those under her so seeing how your version of her has changed is nice. Can’t wait until your next update as this is the only story I have been checking for an update every day.
4/26/2020 c24 FateBurn
nice
4/24/2020 c23 FateBurn
good so far.
4/23/2020 c10 66Stone-Man85
So Naofumi not only has Raphtalia but now a Rabbitman and a Lizardman? This shall prove to be interesting.
4/23/2020 c6 Stone-Man85
Oh man, that his hilarious at that part at the end!
4/23/2020 c4 Stone-Man85
Mein actually told the truth? Damn

Now I really hope to see Raphtalia later on in the future.
4/23/2020 c3 Stone-Man85
Mein/Malty realized the Sword, Bow, and Spear Heroes are out of the question. her only best option is Naofumi.
4/23/2020 c2 Stone-Man85
Interesting. I just hope Raphtalia and Filo pop up later on.
4/23/2020 c1 Stone-Man85
Well, this is a first: a story about Malty/Bitch made into an interesting character.
4/20/2020 c23 3Cham Alhow
hey hello there first thing this is a really nice story its good to see how a non traumatized Naofumi is fairing in this brutal and cruel world...even more good is your Malty being more cunning and intelligent than that selfish but plain stupid canon Malty,and her developement changing her into a decent human being capable of feelings and learning about herself and the people around her. that little spark of bond between her and Raphtalia is actually very nice even she has yet to understand herself i hope it can grow into something stronger good work on that story the more you read the more you want to see whats going to happen int the future...its a mark of appreciation in itself i think :) can t wait for the rest (sorry for the bad english by the way)
4/20/2020 c23 Vigriff
I'm loving the bond between Mein and Raphtalia.
4/12/2020 c7 Witch Of Perception
By far and away the silliest chapter so far. A delight!
4/12/2020 c6 Witch Of Perception
I enjoyed the conversation between the Heroes *immensely*.
2,227 « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 122 .. Last Next »