FanFiction.Net
for Ambition of the Red Princess

5/22/2019 c6 Guest
You made me smirk... stop being funny, you’re embarrassing me
5/22/2019 c6 40lord Martiya
You and Comrade Broseph had fun writing this one, didn't you? And I'm noticing Malty is getting affectionated. In her own twisted way, but she's getting affectionated.

But now I have to worry for Raphtalia. Considering your Malty (much smarter than the canon one) has already done what the court was too stupid to even think about, things may not go too well for her...
5/22/2019 c6 18Shinnypichu88
The family reunion will be interesting at least~
5/22/2019 c6 alicemisuzu
The ending was great with the ballon monster. Reminded me of the followup jokes in konosuba.
5/22/2019 c6 3Necrogod
Thanks for the chapter!
5/22/2019 c6 macario1214
This...is...AMAZING!
5/22/2019 c6 3Dr. Gale
Your inclusion of humor was very well done and I can see room for some pretty good on-going jokes.
5/22/2019 c6 Guest
Ah, man, feels good to have such great interactions ! I almost have butterfly in my stomach.
And dose last lines.
5/22/2019 c6 Forest1395101
You don't need to apologize for a late update, were not paying you for this. I LOL'ed at how similar you managed to inadvertently make Malty and Spear Bro.
5/22/2019 c6 28EMIYA KURO
Oh God thats just too funny..
5/22/2019 c6 6Pretty Lazy
Honest to God, these interactions between the four Heroes are top tier.
5/22/2019 c6 1IansInsane
I'm really enjoying this perspective on Bitc- Malt- Mein, it's a very refreshing look at a fairly 2d character. It's also fucking hilarious. I do hope the cute Raccoon loli- ara ar- companion isn't being left out though. Looking forward to the next chapter!
5/21/2019 c1 Eclair best girl
When is next chapter
5/20/2019 c1 Rokkfel
I hope raphtalia gets bought by naofumi i understand if you cant work that in some how but if you could i would love that to see howbthat dynamic could go would malty have to hold her tongue would she be spiteful of raph or lose her prejudice
5/17/2019 c5 5allen Vth
Itsuki needed something to stand out. So I don't mind.
BTD, great story. Malty is looking to be a competent player in this board game.
1,842 « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 .. Last Next »