FanFiction.Net
for Ambition of the Red Princess

12/29/2019 c18 Fire
I agree with you and Night,
How could the author miss the parallel with Naofumi and Malty being in the shadow of their younger sibling?
Not even a realization moment for Naofumi either like “She’s like me... if I became a bitch” like he noticed that parallel and likes to think that unlike Malty, he became for the better while she became literally being the worse, somewhere below Adam Taurus. But you get the idea? Wait you wrote this so you do...
12/29/2019 c18 Guest1
Man, 3/4 of the previous heroes are definitely disappointed of the new heroes.
Now my head canon for this story is that it’s possible that when the “wise” king decided to summon 3 but failed and got all 4 that’s where the hero selection went wrong. the spell accidentally tried to bring back the same 3 previous heroes, because the summoners probably thought that the “previous heroes except the shield were great so let’s have the new ones be like them!” but they couldn’t and got the closest version but none were potentially heroic. Especially the bow, no one can pull an ally of justice like Emiya.

That’s why naofumi is different from the previous shield hero, since it was unintentional for him to be summoned as the shield, that’s why his selection could actually be the most natural.

And now I can imagine that the previous 3 heroes were actually summoned and not reincarnated. Because they returned to their worlds to continue their anime.
12/29/2019 c18 Night
But on the more important thoughts, I’m mostly curious in Malty reuniting with her younger sister, there’s two possibilities,
1. Malty has yet to become nicer to her sister, which leads up to her social status reveal. Questions of trust and drama
Or 1.5. “Big sister is now nice?!”
“Ehhh?!” X 5
2. Malty learns of Naofumi’s very similar parallel with his younger sibling, in fact she might even take the idea of being the older sibling who rescues her younger sibling or do something useful to her family that she could maintain her title as a princess, or even become the heir. Kinda like how Naofumi could stay in his home after helping his brother.
Can’t wait to see what you have planned.
12/26/2019 c1 hivavlogs
Amazing I read it all!
I always wanted to know what would happen if Myne chose to with Naofumi
12/25/2019 c18 89lord of the land of fire
Mein risks her life to save Raphtalia? Who are you?
12/24/2019 c18 3Commissar Gaunt
Ah a nice chapter to wash out the bad taste of The Rise of Skywalker trash fire that is predictably bombing. Well Mein's quick grab of Rspthalia will certainly play well with Naofumi's image of her.
12/24/2019 c1 Addison
I like your view on Malty I think her charachter could be better and the way you wrote it is how would like to have her imagined thank you very much you just made my day
12/23/2019 c18 yasulong
I doubt Mein will have the chance to be herself much if she smart enough. Once you don the mask, you have to stick to it all the way as long as there are audience around. Unless she has a clear plan to get rid of Raphtalia permanently, any unbecoming behavior between the two of them will find its way into Naofumi's ear eventually. And that is game over. Just look at Cain, Hero of the Imperium, who used the mask for so long even he can't tell who he is without it.
12/23/2019 c18 Rando12
Glad to see this updating as I always enjoy how you have been constructing Mein’s character. Can’t wait for the next chapter with best raccoon girl and best traitor girl.
12/23/2019 c18 7ThatTallGuy
Really like this chapter, not only do we see a Mein and the others try to make sense of our world but also get more into Mein's psychology and thoughts about her 'team'. It also shows how Noufumi's thought posses as he compares his world to this new world that he is in, I could imagine a future decision on how some simple things like how house hold plumbing could seem like a gift from god to his party while some of the magics and other similar things would make Noufumi left in awe
12/22/2019 c18 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Wonder if he can find some magic ore if they have it here, and I wonder what kind of shield it would make. Maybe magic blacksmithing, or magic boosts to all stats.
12/22/2019 c18 Halo
I wonder if we’ll see Naofumi nerd out with the other heroes from their weapons transforming to something very iconic.
12/22/2019 c18 Night
And then Naofumi turns to the other heroes for help.
I can imagine Motoyasu supporting the idea.
12/22/2019 c18 Night
Oh that makes sense.
Hmm wonder how the queen is gonna handle with Malty’s current situation. And they are bound to meet Melty, can’t wait to see that confrontation. And the king doing the “overprotective dad” cliche, when they meet again: “Hello your maj-How dare you seduce my daughter you shield demon!”
“Where did that come from?! I didn’t seduce her! Right Myne?” naofumi turns around facing Myne, seeing her face turn red as her hair.
“Enough of your lies and treachery!”
“No seriously I’m not lying! Myne is probably having a fever right now!”

Anyway can’t wait to see you have planned for that.
12/22/2019 c18 calderoneric758
Did have naofumi absorb his phone to have intimate power and maybe have fgo on it to ha e mashu shiled as a joke to be and attacking and defending shield
1,842 « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »