FanFiction.Net
for Ambition of the Red Princess

12/24/2019 c1 Addison
I like your view on Malty I think her charachter could be better and the way you wrote it is how would like to have her imagined thank you very much you just made my day
12/23/2019 c18 yasulong
I doubt Mein will have the chance to be herself much if she smart enough. Once you don the mask, you have to stick to it all the way as long as there are audience around. Unless she has a clear plan to get rid of Raphtalia permanently, any unbecoming behavior between the two of them will find its way into Naofumi's ear eventually. And that is game over. Just look at Cain, Hero of the Imperium, who used the mask for so long even he can't tell who he is without it.
12/23/2019 c18 Rando12
Glad to see this updating as I always enjoy how you have been constructing Mein’s character. Can’t wait for the next chapter with best raccoon girl and best traitor girl.
12/23/2019 c18 7ThatTallGuy
Really like this chapter, not only do we see a Mein and the others try to make sense of our world but also get more into Mein's psychology and thoughts about her 'team'. It also shows how Noufumi's thought posses as he compares his world to this new world that he is in, I could imagine a future decision on how some simple things like how house hold plumbing could seem like a gift from god to his party while some of the magics and other similar things would make Noufumi left in awe
12/22/2019 c18 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Wonder if he can find some magic ore if they have it here, and I wonder what kind of shield it would make. Maybe magic blacksmithing, or magic boosts to all stats.
12/22/2019 c18 Halo
I wonder if we’ll see Naofumi nerd out with the other heroes from their weapons transforming to something very iconic.
12/22/2019 c18 Night
And then Naofumi turns to the other heroes for help.
I can imagine Motoyasu supporting the idea.
12/22/2019 c18 Night
Oh that makes sense.
Hmm wonder how the queen is gonna handle with Malty’s current situation. And they are bound to meet Melty, can’t wait to see that confrontation. And the king doing the “overprotective dad” cliche, when they meet again: “Hello your maj-How dare you seduce my daughter you shield demon!”
“Where did that come from?! I didn’t seduce her! Right Myne?” naofumi turns around facing Myne, seeing her face turn red as her hair.
“Enough of your lies and treachery!”
“No seriously I’m not lying! Myne is probably having a fever right now!”

Anyway can’t wait to see you have planned for that.
12/22/2019 c18 calderoneric758
Did have naofumi absorb his phone to have intimate power and maybe have fgo on it to ha e mashu shiled as a joke to be and attacking and defending shield
12/22/2019 c18 5Pyromania101
Liked the modern era stuff. And I'm really looking forward to what happens in the next chapter. Merry Christmas!
12/21/2019 c17 40lord Martiya
Well, I can only say one thing: seeing GASTON of all people praising someone as a better hunter than himself was something.
12/9/2019 c17 Vigriff
I wonder how the rest of the Heroes are faring and if they get reunited with Naofumi, he'll share what he's learned as well as them sharing what they've learned considering their much more tighter bond in this story.
12/9/2019 c14 Vigriff
Awww, it seems Malty is changing.
12/9/2019 c9 Vigriff
I'm loving this story.
12/8/2019 c6 Vigriff
I like this version of Malty.
1,851 « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »