for Toaru Majutsu no Index: Kamigami no Tasogare (Chronicle 1)

7/5/2019 c11 Mr. X
No offense, but can't you speed things up a little? Also, what'd you think of NT22R so far?
7/2/2019 c11 4whwsms
Hmm - Some more familiar names pop up ... INCLUDING THE "K"-word (well, almost). Still hanging in to see what it's all about. and sometimes, that's enough.
5/24/2019 c10 whwsms
Ohhhhh-Kayyyyyy ... perhaps NOW we're seeing a significant piece of the puzzle. Ren's sister (Rin) had (for now I'll say) disappeared roughly two years ago. Ren finally decides to confront the issue. Computer in room starts up on its own (wait, what?) - screen comes up for this mysterious online game called EDEN. And there is a guide (of sorts) - a fairy calling herself En-chan. No luck with accessing (presumably) Rin's account. Later, a dream, with Rin calling on Ren to "save her". Much later, another attempt unveils the correct login password ... leading to unconsciousness (makes me think that Ren and Rinko are about to 'enter the Matrix' or something).

Well, my interest is still there, so guess I must wait to see what comes next.
5/12/2019 c9 Mr. X
I think I remember you now, didn't you once wrote the post Element arc story once? It was getting good back then.

One more thing, where's the Toumaxharem story you were planning to write?
5/12/2019 c9 whwsms
"Well, let's see what we've got here." sayeth a wizard once upon a time ... (in no specific order) a letter from an apparently missing Mother * a sister who might actually be dead and existing only in protag-kun's mind * A Bunny Rabbit is fine, too * some folks killing themselves ... unless it turns out to be more than that * a VRMMORPG named "E.D.E.N." * Saten-sensei knows some slick martial arts moves * Someone named Enshuu is messaging protag-kun; the only 'Enshuu' I'm familiar with was or is a Kihara *

Still got my IN-terest to find out just what's going on, so carry on.
5/5/2019 c7 whwsms
Pace is indeed picking up ... slow pace might be expected when formulating a scenario not already depicted in canon material.

As before, carry on then.
5/5/2019 c7 Mercenory
Why did Misaka turn into some psycho? She was the sanest of all level 5! Is this because of Kuroko's death and Kamijou's disappearence?
If the sanest turned into that, then I can't even imagine what Accelerator turned into.
Still, I'm waiting for the next chapter.
4/29/2019 c5 Mr. X
It's me alright, and I kinda agree with the reviewer saying this story having too many purple prose.
4/29/2019 c5 whwsms
Slice-of-Life moments is fine, too ... especially if it leaves hints of things brewing in the future. Carry On, then.
4/27/2019 c3 4Thor x Kamisato fan
I read. Nothing much going on. At least to me anyway. Just biotides kek
4/21/2019 c3 Guest
What about me? I'm the one that brought up Kamijou, and you know what? I like Shokuhou better than Mitsubachi cause that name feels way off.
4/21/2019 c3 4whwsms
Ohh-Kayyy ... in no specific order, Saten-sensei (wait, what?) * discovering a project by a Kihara * Ren being contacted by someone calling him 'Onii-chan'.

Curiouser and Curiouser ... well gotta stick around for all to be revealed, ne?
4/21/2019 c2 4Thor x Kamisato fan
Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning me in chapter 1. For some reason I didn't see it. Mainly cause I already read it so I just skimmed it.

I will review this chapter and the other when I read them
4/14/2019 c1 Guest
Too much purple prose.
4/14/2019 c1 Guest
I take back what I said about the bachi thing.
18 Page 1 2 Next »