for Super Danganronpa Another - Fight For Peace

1/27/2020 c26 Tokitakun
My major criticism for this fanfiction is how the harem was written. To start with, the mechanic itself was never really justified. Why did Dylan need to pick five of the female students specifically? Love can be platonic too, after all. Furthermore, I also have to question the romance:

Kiyoka and Kizuna love him because he saved their lives. Okay, makes sense.
Ayame and Satsuki love him...just because? I didn't quite catch their reasons. Satsuki also had a crush on Haruhiko, which she apparently got over rather quickly once he died in favor of Dylan [One Last Trial].
Mikako loves him because he slowly got her to open up and express herself. Again, makes sense.

And while Dylan himself does care about the girls (as befitting of a harem protagonist), any personal interest he shows in each basically amounts to complimenting her looks.
7/17/2019 c26 57Martial Arts Master
Okay, now I've read the whole fanfic, and I did enjoy this AU very much! I look forward to seeing you write the SDRA2 sequel to this, though again I should give you a heads-up that you may wish to wait until SDRA2 is completed, as chapter 5 ends in an extremely unusual fashion, so we won't know how the story ends until chapter 6 is released.
7/17/2019 c17 Martial Arts Master
Holy cow, Yuki too? Well, you did spice up this AU just like your author's note says.
7/17/2019 c9 Martial Arts Master
Dang, you weren't kidding when you said this AU would go in a different direction. That's two of DRA's original survivors you've killed off now. I continue to be intrigued as I continue to read more chapters.
7/17/2019 c1 Martial Arts Master
I’m intrigued, mostly because there isn’t a lot of fanfiction for this fan game. I’ll read the rest of this fanfic, but I should give you a heads up about the sequel SDRA2: if you write a sequel fanfic for that, you may wish to wait until chapter 6 is released, because chapter 5 has an extremely unusual ending.