for How To Train Your Dragon Short AUs

1/30 c9 Guest
Amazing. This is a good read.
10/8/2020 c9 5CalvinFujii
Interesting how the real world would've tried to figure out what the main Dragon Riders were like in the past and how they became the legends they are today. This has to be my second favorite chapter of the short AU series; the first being the Dragon Lord and Lady Dragoness. I can't wait to see what you'll write next in the future! Keep up the good work!
5/6/2020 c2 CalvinFujii
Great AU you made here! I do wonder if later on Drago hires Grimmel to get rid of Toothless after the Night Fury defeats the Bewilderbeast and it abandons Drago to his fate, only for the madman warlord to escape and swear revenge on Hiccup? It would make a nice sequel for this one-shot story.
3/22/2020 c8 2GrnDrgnzrd
What is it with FFN? This is the second fic I've seen with a rather interesting placement for "Farting."
Yeah, saw that end coming. Worth it. Lol.
See you next chapter
5/8/2019 c7 GrnDrgnzrd
A fun little adventure with just enough world-building to give it context with a potential for alot more. Nicely done. See you next chapter.
5/8/2019 c7 GuestAgain
Hope you continue the super hero AU! It’s awesome! And I was definitely detecting The Incredibles influence, although I was also thinking there might have been some One Punch Man Hero society and My Hero Academia influence. Guess my manga/anime nerd was showing a bit stronger than normal.
5/6/2019 c6 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
Nice
5/3/2019 c5 GrnDrgnzrd
There's an interesting concept. I'd be interested in where you take it.
5/1/2019 c4 GrnDrgnzrd
Hilarious short. Fitting, too.
4/30/2019 c4 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
Please post a part two
4/24/2019 c1 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
Nice
4/24/2019 c3 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
Good chapter
4/19/2019 c2 38DareDreamer
Yes, yes! Please add on to this!
4/19/2019 c2 Calvin
Great AU you made here! I do wonder if later on Drago hires Grimmel to get rid of Toothless after the Night Fury defeats the Bewilderbeast and it abandons Drago to his fate, only for the madman warlord to escape and swear revenge on Hiccup? It would make a nice sequel for this story.