for Death of an Enemy

8/13/2020 c1 8A Brazilian that hates footab
i could make a long description of my reasons but I'll spare your time.
Just... continue please I need so. ething to read late night and this is as good as it can be.
6/5/2020 c1 9PokemonTrainer12
Ridley doesn't strike me as someone who could ever be redeemed, but memory loss does seem to be the only thing capable of doing so! I thought this was rather sweet, and I think it was both good and smart of Samus to take charge of him. Really nice!
7/7/2019 c1 26dropout-ninja
I feel ya- I’ve wanted to see a story with Ridley, especially one that utilizes the manga, but found nothing of any quality on this site :/ Until this! This is what I’ve been looking for!
Trying for a Ridley redemption arc that’s any good is difficult, especially with the manga-verse backstory between the two...but I’ve wanted it since I saw the manga panel of his expression right after lil Samus asks if they could be friends- this spin on it (total amnesia rendering our favorite psycho space pirate effectively dead) works. It really does. It’s a premise that actually can give us a Samus and ‘Ridley’ (the blank slate version at least) team up without complete OOCness
You had a fantastic writing style throughout this little one shot! Amazing descriptions and excellent dialogue :) The writing quality has a few grammar slip ups (such as “She asked him?” which shouldn’t have a question mark) The storytelling was good enough to distract from the grammar though (If you ever continue this, which I would LOVE to see, I wouldn’t mind beta-ing to double check the grammar- if you’d want a beta, feel free to say no to my volunteering )
I do hope you revisit this- there is SO much potential for where it could go! How the federation reacts to her request, how the two get along and interact (when one remembers all the horrible things Ridley did that ruined her life and the other one remembers absolutely nothing about the world around him that hates ‘him’), what sort of adventures could ensue...so many possibilities that you, a good author, could take on awesomely
Thank you for sharing!
6/1/2019 c1 LittleMissAnne
This was a good and fun read , I hope you continue this story because it has so much potential. The writing and just.. Everything were really good and this is one of those rare amnesia/memory loss fics that are well executed.
5/22/2019 c1 4vzlaDavid
Why not continue the story? This has some real potential, I feel like. As much as I like gritty and dark Metroid fanfic I feel like even a little, unrealistic and unlikely wholesomeness is sometimes needed, you know?
4/29/2019 c1 12ROCuevas
This was a good one shot.
4/16/2019 c1 Guest
Awww...
Awwwwwwwwww...
I was speechless on how wonderfully made this is. My inner Ridley fangirl was constantly shouting "Don't you dare, Samus! Don't you dare!", but you nailed the end! He deserves far more than just a few appearances in the games (and in the manga) and I really hope for more information (or even a boss fight - after SR I can really see this happening - fan-service) about Ridley in Prime 4.
Thank you for uploading this.
4/16/2019 c1 Dragonblaze66
I skimmed through the fic but got the gist near the the end. So hes got amnesia?