for RHr Kiss Prompts

8/3/2020 c2 6aminteitha
thats ron favorite distraction in dangerous situations it seems. well i wouldnt mind either
8/3/2020 c1 aminteitha
that is indeed a brilliant idea
10/26/2019 c2 Guest
Hope you are doing alright. Miss your stories. Take care.
9/30/2019 c2 120nce Upon My Story
I've always wanted to read something like this! Both scenarios were very well thought out and excellently written, and the characters were on-point and hilarious (especially Ginny.) Thank you so much for writing this wonderful piece! I'd love to read more
6/16/2019 c2 6Clinio
Lets me say it in my own lenguaje...
¡MAGNIFICO!
5/24/2019 c2 143writeallnight
SO MUCH CUTE. OH MY GOSH. IT'S SO PRECIOUS AND FUN AND ADORABLE. More please!
5/24/2019 c2 13AccioWazlib
i was watching the deathly hallows on tv and decided to come see if there was anything new that had come out since the last time i saw your page… i was not disappointed. first of all, i’ve told you many times how i adore hogwarts era fics, and my heart positively bubbled at the cuteness. i refuse to believe that Hermione would’ve done anything less than snog him back, and it’s canon in my mind now.

i feel like you could make an entire collection out of just this prompt, and i would devour each and every one. well done!
5/23/2019 c1 143writeallnight
Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH. I didn't know I needed this in my life but now I don't know how I lived without it. This is so freaking perfect I can't even. The way you described the two of them I felt like I could see it. OH. MY. GOSH. I'm in love. Totally in love with this chapter. Amazing. Beautiful.
5/23/2019 c2 Bethany
Love this! Any breathless, kissing counter is always a great read. I was so excited to see that you had updated a story. Prompt idea...

She spun around, and rather breathlessly, said "Want to pretend for just a minute that our best friend is just Harry, and not Harry-Potter-the-boy-who-lived, and that the weight of the world isn't on our shoulders, and that we are just two normal teenagers running around and having fun on a summer night?"

"That sounds brilliant," he replies with a soft laugh, but his stomach flip flops at the way she has moved closer to him and is slowly licking her lips while staring at a point somewhere over his left shoulder.

"Ok then," she says as she draws her gaze back to his. "Kiss me," she whispers, before she can lose her nerve.

So maybe that isn't exactly a prompt, I've never suggested a kiss prompts before and that might be more like a little ficletor something haha! Just a thing that floats around my head where they kind of allow their guard down under the pretense of pretending their life is different than it is in the summer before they leave on the hunt.
5/22/2019 c2 15rebelsaurus29
Love love love!
5/22/2019 c2 1Kristeen6teen
Sweet!
5/22/2019 c2 ShePotter
Very good. Thanks
5/21/2019 c2 rwong
"Even the colours of the bloody leaves changing made her think of Ron..." Oh Hermione! I can totally feel the loneliness and sweetness in her heart! Really love how she would recognize him by the way he kissed her! And the way Ron suddenly appeared and snogged the girl who was missing him badly...it's so romantic!
5/21/2019 c2 Guest
Very cute
5/21/2019 c2 1LillyMay77
Awesome onshot! Love your stories! Looking forward to more!
29 Page 1 2 Next »